Ask the Expert: When to Worry About Your Teen - and What to Do About It!
Moodiness, rebellion, anger - normal teen behavior or the signs of something more?
As the mom of a teen, it can be hard to tell the difference between common, teenaged growing pains, and warning signs of potential problems.
Dr. Lisa Boesky is here to help! Dr. Lisa's book When to Worry helps parents distinguish typical teenage behaviors from those that merit concern, and provides strategies for coping with problems.
Dr. Lisa will be here all next week answering YOUR questions about school problems, teen depression, ADHD, teens and drugs, self-injury and more!
Ask your question today and you could win a copy of When to Worry. 2 moms will win!
Thank you for joining us, Dr. Lisa!
The Official Rules
To enter the this contest, reply to this post. Click on the 'reply to post' button at the top (or bottom) of that post. When the text box opens, add your reply. Once you've added your reply, click on the "Add Reply' button.
- Posts must be made between Thursday, January 5 at 12 pm EST and Sunday, January 15 at 11:59 pm EST.
- This contest will end on Sunday, January 15 at 11:59 pm EST.
- Two winners will be selected randomly.
- The winners will be posted on this thread and will be notified via CafeMom PM.
- Multiple replies are allowed and will increase your chances of winning.
- Prizes are only available to members who live in the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Two winners will receive a copy of "When to Worry"