Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How much more can a town take!?!?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:03 AM
  • 7 Replies

Two more young lives were claimed Friday and Yesterday in a wreck. A 12 year old girl died Friday and the family of the 14 year old pulled the plugged on their daughter yesterday afternoon. The mother of the 12 year old girl Dawnielle was driving and collided head on with a pick up truck. Dawnielle died instantly and the 14 year old Taylor was flown to childrens she was brain dead and her mother pulled the plug yesterday afternoon. The mother (of the 12 year old girl she was driving) doesn't even know her daughter died. She thinks it's a week before Christmas and that she was the only one in the car and she keeps asking for her daughter. Idk when they are gonna tell her. I couldn't even imagine having ta be the one to tell this poor lady. I didn't know the mother or either one of the girls but I know the 14 year old mother. Me and her have our differences but my heart still aches for her. I mean how much more can this lil town handle? That's 4 deaths within the last couple of months!! Idk wat is going on! 2012 has just started and it's already crazy!

R.I.P Dawnielle and Taylor!

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mama2wyatt212
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:09 AM

I'm not a member of this group but I saw this on my active feed.

I heard this on the news. I'm in Washington County. It's been bad around here too. I dunno what's goin on so far this year. It kinda makes me not want to leave the house tho.

CafeMom Tickers
PosinourHarmony
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:17 AM

I know right! I wanna lock me and my family in the house and not ever leave! Must be something in the water!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:34 AM

My area had a period like that before Christmas. Five teens lost their lives in a car accident. Then a family lost their 3 children in a different car accident. It's so sad. 

jessi2girls
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:42 AM

i remember when i  was in high school two of our seniors died .. 01' i think... one was my cross country captian, the other was my kids fathers best friend.. ots very hard on a community when things like that haapen. I dont think however that its related to 2012.

JenniferSq
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:21 AM

absolutely Heartbreaking :(

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:53 AM

I went through alot of death when I was a teenager, it was one of the things that prompted me to drop out of high school.  I simply couldn't take it anymore.  By the 3rd year over 15 people I personally knew had died.  Let me rephrase that.  15 CHILDREN who went to my high school that personally died.  It was tragic.

02nana07
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:28 AM

All 4 years I was in high school our yearbook was dedicated to at least one student that died that year so I know how you feel.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)