Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My neighbor is moving

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:37 AM
  • 4 Replies

The one with the german shepherds that bite and get out all the time.

She is moving to florida where she will have 5 acres for the dogs to run on, which will be great for them.

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
obx_Mom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:17 AM

I wish she'd take my neighbors dogs with her. They don't bite, but they bark ALL THE TIME! My neighbor keeps them in a 5x5 kennel and he almost never lets them out to run. When I say never I mean I've lived here next to him for 8 years and I bet I've seen them out a dozen times. (so that means they could've been out while I wasn't home, but I doubt it) Because they get so little human interaction it causes them to BARK at every sound they hear, every person they hear, see, smell, every boat that goes by, every leaf that blows, every freaking thing! If his grandkids are in the yard, or if he is out in his yard, they are barking non stop! Its so freaking annoying! '

He had 5 labs when we first moved in, but he's down to 2. Ugh! I hope when these last 2 die he won't get more! (and I'm not wishing them dead. We feed them for him when he is gone. I would never hurt an animal.) 

luckysevenwow
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Sounds like a good deal for everyone. The dogs will love it and no one has to worry aboutbeingbit.

02nana07
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Yes she had 6 full grown german shephards in the house and puts them on a chain in the yard one at a time.  They constantly bark at every noise and bite when they escape which happened alot.  She was in trouble because the cops were over there twice within a few days  so she had a court date coming up.  The good thing is where she is moving they can run free no neighbors and if anyone tries to break in on her they will protect her.  They also got all the other dogs barking when they started so it should be queit around here now.  

Quoting obx_Mom:

I wish she'd take my neighbors dogs with her. They don't bite, but they bark ALL THE TIME! My neighbor keeps them in a 5x5 kennel and he almost never lets them out to run. When I say never I mean I've lived here next to him for 8 years and I bet I've seen them out a dozen times. (so that means they could've been out while I wasn't home, but I doubt it) Because they get so little human interaction it causes them to BARK at every sound they hear, every person they hear, see, smell, every boat that goes by, every leaf that blows, every freaking thing! If his grandkids are in the yard, or if he is out in his yard, they are barking non stop! Its so freaking annoying! '

He had 5 labs when we first moved in, but he's down to 2. Ugh! I hope when these last 2 die he won't get more! (and I'm not wishing them dead. We feed them for him when he is gone. I would never hurt an animal.) 

02nana07
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:50 AM

That is so true she has been living there with no heat or air for 3 years but didn't tell anyone we gave her a heater when we found out but now she will be in a better place and in florida. 

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Sounds like a good deal for everyone. The dogs will love it and no one has to worry aboutbeingbit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)