Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HER AND HER BOYFRIEND

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:05 PM
  • 5 Replies

MY 17YR OLD DAUGHTER IN MADLY INLOVE WITH THIS 19YR OLD NO LIFE. ALLOW ME TO START BY SAYING THAT HE DONT GO TO SCHOOL DONT HAVE A JOB AND IS A COMPLETE BUM ! HE HAS THE NAPPIEST DREADS THAT IVE EVER SEEN BEFORE IN MY LIFE. AND PLEASE DONT BAD TALK HIM BECAUSE SHE WILL DIE INSIDE. WHEN I TALK TO HER ABOUT HIM SHE ALWAYS FROWNS UP OR HAS SOMETHING SMART TO SAY. WHEN SHE GETS HOME FROM SCHOOL SHE RUNS TO HIS HOUSE, HE LIVES ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN AND SHE BE SO PRESS TO CATCH THE BUS OVER THERE FOR WHAT I DONT GET IT. WHEN HE COME AROUND HERE WHITCH IS NOT OFTEN I SIT AND TALK TO HIM AND ASK HIM QUESTIONS AND SHE SOMETIMES ANSWERS FOR HIM. SHE BE LIKE DAG MA WHY YOU QUESTION HIM OR YOU DONT HAVE TO ANSWER HER. EVERTIME I SAY THAT WHERE GOING SOMEWHERE SHE WANTS HIM TO GO AND IF I SAY NO HE CANT GO THIS TIME SHIT SHE ANT GOING CAUSE HE CANT GO. HE DONT NEVER HAVE ANY COINS TO BUY HIS OWN STUFF OMG THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY !

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Tina51003
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:10 PM

And you let her... Why???

PUDDIN
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:14 PM

O I DONT, I PUT HE IN THE PLACE WITH THE QUICKNESS. I 1ST START BY TELLING HER THATS I WASNT TALKING TO HER, AND WHEN I COMMUNICATE WITH HER THATS WHEN SHE RESPONSE.

Sunshine201
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:21 PM
2 moms liked this

Sounds like you need to be a bit firmer with her... If you don't like her to rush off to his house everyday ..than don't allow it.. set some rules with her, like she can visit him once or twice a week ... or have him to your home.

PUDDIN
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:30 PM

THANKS AND I DO AGREE !

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I think perhaps that schoolwork needs to be a priority and not the boy.  At this age it's hard for both parent and child because the parent remembers how it is and how they regret things and the child believes the parent has no idea that it could have possibly happened to the parent.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)