• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Newbie to this site, just want to say hello

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:15 AM
  • 7 Replies
  1. confusedMy name is Tammy I am 42 yrs old, I live in KY with my husband of over 24 yrs, we have two sons 22 and 18.  I am a retired RN and trying now to find something to fill my days as I am hitting the empty nest, our oldest son is in his last term at Illinois State University or youngest is a senior in HS but graduated Army basic training last summer so he is PFC and doing national guard until he graduates HS and from there not sure if he is going to go active duty or go to college first(I am praying for college)  One reason I sought out a mom group site was b\c I am having so many problems with my youngest as far as how he treats me and his father.  So I was looking for advice from others that may have already dealt with these issues with their own children.  
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Welcome!   I am married with two sons.  Our 21 yr old is in his last year at University of Oregon (Go Ducks) and our 18 yr old is a senior in HS, he recently moved out on his own...ugh

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 9, 2012 at 6:10 AM

Hi and welcome to the group~

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Feb. 9, 2012 at 6:49 AM

Welcome to the group Tammy!  My husband is from KY!

momofne
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Hi Tammy! Welcome to the group!

Pherlyce
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Hi Tammy welcome! I have 3 teenagers, 2 girls ages 18 and soon to be 17, and my son who is 15 years old. I am 45 years old and married for 20 years. I think all our kids will go through in different stages, altitude and all this thing we parents worries. But think of this we all have this problem is just different circumstances........ your not alone with this, we just hope that they will learn from it and hope for the best. ^__^

Seira67
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:03 PM

welcome to cafemomHave fun!

bizzeemom2717
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 3:54 PM
Hi there, welcome to the group!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)