• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hawaii wedding???

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:21 PM
  • 4 Replies

Okay my boys have been acting really weird about this Hawaii trip with their Dad. Just got a call today from my oldest and he wants to talk to me in person (very unusual for him LOL) and said I probably won't want to talk about it. Wouldn't say what cause he was calling from his work (Dads business). I told him we could talk about anything. So he's going to let me know and come over.  He even asked me if Busia was still going to Hawaii with them (originally it was a trip for the 3 of them) and I said as far as I know but I really don't know because no one has said anything to me about anything LOL!

Okay here's my gut. I think my ex is getting married in Hawaii to his girlfriend (the one he cheated on my with) and I think they are having a hard time with it if I am correct. I do know he wrote a check back in August for a photographer (weddings,anniversary etc type). I know this because for the court thing with him they subpoenaed his bank statements.

So if this is true I am glad that he respects me enough or feels good enough (mature) to talk to me.

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:00 PM

I am a little lost....who is Busia?   I thought the trip was Dad, boys, Dad's GF and her kids.....but you were not supposed to know.

How do you feel about the wedding, if there is going to be one?

momofne
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Well originally it was suppose to be the boys and their Grandma (exs mom we call her Busia, it's polish) or at least that was what my youngest said at first. Then it was with Dad and now from what little bits and pieces it's probably the girlfriend and I'm sure her 2 teens. I finally got the flight info tonight. They are leaving on the 17th and coming back on the 26th.

I could care less if they get married. They were meant for each other KWIM? Good luck with that! LOL! I'm sure it will hurt some but I really want nothing to do with him and if it wasn't for all this court stuff I would be. I'm more concerned with my boys and how they will feel about it.

Quoting boys2men2soon:

I am a little lost....who is Busia?   I thought the trip was Dad, boys, Dad's GF and her kids.....but you were not supposed to know.

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Quoting momofne:

Well originally it was suppose to be the boys and their Grandma (exs mom we call her Busia, it's polish) or at least that was what my youngest said at first. Then it was with Dad and now from what little bits and pieces it's probably the girlfriend and I'm sure her 2 teens. I finally got the flight info tonight. They are leaving on the 17th and coming back on the 26th.

I could care less if they get married. They were meant for each other KWIM? Good luck with that! LOL! I'm sure it will hurt some but I really want nothing to do with him and if it wasn't for all this court stuff I would be. I'm more concerned with my boys and how they will feel about it.

Quoting boys2men2soon:

Ahhh, okay.   Poor boys.  It is a lot to deal with for them.

momofne
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Funny thing when my son went to give me the flight info his dad wrote out he said wait a minute let me just make sure there's nothing on here you shouldn't see? before giving it to me. Sigh. I think they are both trying to "protect" me.

Quoting boys2men2soon:

Quoting momofne:

Quoting boys2men2soon:

Ahhh, okay.   Poor boys.  It is a lot to deal with for them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)