Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Instructional videos for teen guys shaving their legs...who knew..or fulfilling wacky bets

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 3:35 PM
  • 18 Replies

My 15 y.o. and some of his LAX buddies bet other teammates on the winner of the Super Bowl.Losers had to shave their legs ; )

They let my son wait because he had a pretty good size role in a school play last weekend.It was a h.s. version of a Funny Thing Happened On the Way to the Forum soooo lots of toga wearing and leg showing...lol

I get him his own disposable razors and cheap hair conditioner.He goes up for a while and then comes down with his tablet in hand to discuss the video on guys shaving their legs...lol...who knew.He only had a few nicks but wore jeans the next day...fail ...he has to wear shorts for a week.Our highs are in the high 60's and low 70's...lows maybe 55 to 60 so no big deal.He has several friends on our elite swim team so he knows it is done but he says they have a good reason. TOO funny but off he went in shorts and shiny legs ; )

Anyone in your family lose a wacky bet ?Tell us.

by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofne
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 3:49 PM

too funny!

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Feb. 17, 2012 at 4:31 PM

I lost a bet once that I had to have the person's initials shaved into the back of my head.  So I had the bottom half of my head buzz cut and had them put in there.  Pretty crappy because I was used to wearing my hair up.

drfink
by Emily on Feb. 17, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Quoting fantasticfour:

I lost a bet once that I had to have the person's initials shaved into the back of my head.  So I had the bottom half of my head buzz cut and had them put in there.  Pretty crappy because I was used to wearing my hair up.

WOW that's a bet that lingers ...bless your heart ; )

He loves to make non -financial bets ,he has done his brother's chores often ...I am going to read this to him because I can easily see this happening to him.Silly kid. 

texassahm
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 6:22 PM

My stepson and his buddies shave their whole bodies....but they are on the swim team and only do it before big meets like divisionals and state.  :)

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2012 at 6:35 PM

LOL my son and his friends bet for money. Nobody wants to have to do what the other side will come up with.

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Feb. 17, 2012 at 9:48 PM

At least when he hits college the frat guys won't be able to do much to him he hasn't already had to do lol

Quoting drfink:

Quoting fantasticfour:

He loves to make non -financial bets ,he has done his brother's chores often ...I am going to read this to him because I can easily see this happening to him.Silly kid. 

drfink
by Emily on Feb. 19, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Quoting texassahm:

My stepson and his buddies shave their whole bodies....but they are on the swim team and only do it before big meets like divisionals and state.  :)

ya our team does too but not even our water polo team shaves ...

also apparently elite biker's shave also.I didn't know this before the youtube videos...lol...still am surprised there are that many videos devoted to guys shaving their legs

also that my son would just know there would be how to videos to watch...I am sooooooo old ...sob...lol

drfink
by Emily on Feb. 19, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Quoting luckysevenwow:

LOL my son and his friends bet for money. Nobody wants to have to do what the other side will come up with.

shhhh I am sure that will happen too soon  ; )

drfink
by Emily on Feb. 19, 2012 at 2:27 PM

laughingso true !!!!

Quoting fantasticfour:

At least when he hits college the frat guys won't be able to do much to him he hasn't already had to do lol

Quoting drfink:

Quoting fantasticfour:

tyfry7496
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Bikers do because when the fall, there's no hair to rip out as the slide across the concrete. Guess it hurts less.

At least it's harmful bets he's doing.

Quoting drfink:

Quoting texassahm:

ya our team does too but not even our water polo team shaves ...

also apparently elite biker's shave also.I didn't know this before the youtube videos...lol...still am surprised there are that many videos devoted to guys shaving their legs

also that my son would just know there would be how to videos to watch...I am sooooooo old ...sob...lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)