• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to "Moms with Teens" on Cafemom...

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:32 AM
  • 11 Replies

Hello....  I found myself here through "pinterest"!!  Anyone else addicted?....  Looking for ideas for Graduation Open Houses (high school) and found a cool "pin" from cafemom...  after a few clicks, wha laa!  Here I am.

I am a 45yr. old wife and mother of 4 boys....  3 of which are teenagers as of this week!!  I spend a lot of time in my room w/the door shut searching for ways to keep my sanity!!  ;)  Love my boys!!....  They are each wonderful in their own way...  Its the "not so wonderful" that sends me to the solitude of my room... 

My youngest son is 9 yrs. old...  and practically raising himself!...  hahahaha.  He hangs w/the big boys as often as they will allow...  it is hard to be the youngest.

Love to create... & learn.  Always "searching" for great ideas on parenting...  teaching...  diy... entertaining... organizing...  fitness...  cooking... saving $....  Meanwhile my bedroom is beginning to look like an episode of "Hoarders".  Time to put some of these "searches" to good use!

Look forward to "checking-in" w/other moms here!

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DalesLgndLvsOn3
by Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

welcome

moma4boys
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Thank you....

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Welcome to the group

I just recently found pinterest, I'm slowly getting hooked on it!  Still trying to find my way around.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Hi and welcome :)

Pherlyce
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:18 PM

hello and welcome!   we both have 3 teenagers the difference is I have 2 girls and one boy, my youngest is 15 and my girls are 18 and going to 17years old. Your still lucky that you can lock yourself in your bedroom, I cannot...... when they don't see me either they will keep calling mommy or start sending text on my cellphone. frustrated

bizzeemom2717
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:50 PM
Welcome to the group. I also just this past week in fact discovered Pinterest and am already hooked! I have a DS 19 and a DD 14.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drfink
by Emily on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Welcome...pintrest oh oh I could become an addict so easily  cause I'm not already  ; )  LOL

I have four children. Three boys ,two are still at home.They are 27 ,15 and 14.One daughter ,she is 21.

Alwaysmotivated
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:20 PM

how are youHello, its so nice to met you..Just like you are hooked on pinterest, Im sure you will be on cafemom as well, I have to put myself in time out ever so often.. What do I need to do to join pinterest, something else to get addicted too..lol..Again, nice to meet you and hope to see you chatting.. Oh, I'm Carlene and mom to one awesome seventeen year old boy..

BelleVernonGirl
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 3:43 AM

I am new here as well.  I also have teens.  Twin girls, they will be 16 in June.  I keep saying as long as I let them live another 2 years I'm in the clear!!!  BREATH!!!  I have a question tho...what are the abb?  DD DS HS SS...just a few I have seen....

bamababe1975
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Welcome to the group! How cool that you came through Pinterest to here! :)

Love Giving Advice? Join Our Advice Squad!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)