Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's been a long time since we have had a good news post.  Share here the good things your teens have done recently.    : )

by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Replies (11-20):
zboys
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 9:59 PM

What's the tour and the Hall of Fame thing?

Quoting tyfry7496:

My son did an amazing job at his bowling tournament this weekend. And he stuck it out through a tour of Lambeau Field and the Hall of Fame. He is not a Packer fan.

rebeccasmly
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this
My oldest son did an awesome job during the play performances this weekend. He is such a natural on the stage!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wodntulk2kno1
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this
my dd was accepted into the nursing program. woohoo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
squeekers
March 1st, our family is going to see Book of Mormon at the San Diego Civic Theratre. Should be fun for a bunch of atheists.
Friday at 4:47 PM
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this

my daughter and her high school band preformed at a festival and scored Excellent.

1moretolove
by Member on Apr. 1, 2012 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this
My 18 yo ds and my 15 yo dd put on a concert at school to raise money for the senior class. They performed some of my son's original songs and did a great job!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurpleHazey
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 4:47 AM

Quoting rkoloms:

My sixteen year old is on a bus to Georgia, with Habitat for Humanity. We dropped her off at 4:45 this morning; the bus ride is about sixteen hours.

I think that is great.

PurpleHazey
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 4:48 AM

Quoting squeekers:

my daughter and her high school band preformed at a festival and scored Excellent.

That is great...I bet they had a great time.

PurpleHazey
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 4:49 AM

Quoting rebeccasmly:

My oldest son did an awesome job during the play performances this weekend. He is such a natural on the stage!

I always wanted to do that when I was in my teen years.

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Apr. 2, 2012 at 6:01 AM
Both kids helped out with yard work this weekend without complaining or fighting with each other :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsstoney61832
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 7:23 AM

I have nothing too.  My son that is 16 went to spend the night at a friends house and did not get back until 9 pm last night.  I was worried he was 2 hrs late and his cell phone was dead and we could not get ahold of him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN