Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

It's been a long time since we have had a good news post.  Share here the good things your teens have done recently.    : )

by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Replies (61-70):
MrsBLB
by Missi on Apr. 4, 2012 at 3:05 PM

That is awesome!!  

Quoting MB13:

My son got his first job serving dinner at an assisted living home.  He loves visiting with the old folk!

dandylynes
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2012 at 3:15 PM

My daughter is in the Sea Cadets (a youth program that trains you for the Navy) and she is officially the Nnations youngest Petty Officer.

Also, she is putting on her first punk rock show at the end of May.  A pretty big endeavor.

MrsBLB
by Missi on Apr. 4, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Oh, how proud you must be    : )

Quoting dandylynes:

My daughter is in the Sea Cadets (a youth program that trains you for the Navy) and she is officially the Nnations youngest Petty Officer.

Also, she is putting on her first punk rock show at the end of May.  A pretty big endeavor.

mrjonesii
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Cool this is great!  My 13 year old was just inducted to the National Junior Honor Society.  My 15 year old won a poetry contest.  One poetry she wrote to a Cafemom concerning her son's death.  We shared it with her and she loved it.  They are both doing doing well in school!

jennc1977
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting MrsBLB:

That is wonderful!

Quoting jennc1977:

My son just had his 6 month EEG and it was clear! No Seizures....YIPPIE...he was so proud!

Thanks. We are very blessed! Thanks for the encouraging post. Sometimes we focuson what our kids do wrong, that we forget to celebrate what they do right.

MrsBLB
by Missi on Apr. 14, 2012 at 2:12 PM

So cool, thank you for sharing.

Quoting mrjonesii:

Cool this is great!  My 13 year old was just inducted to the National Junior Honor Society.  My 15 year old won a poetry contest.  One poetry she wrote to a Cafemom concerning her son's death.  We shared it with her and she loved it.  They are both doing doing well in school!

mlussos
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:51 PM
That's fabulous! You should be very proud!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jinxmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:17 PM

My dd 17 brought her F in chemistry up to a C+woohooand her other grades went up

AphrexiaX
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:37 PM

My 17 year old will be performing on opening night of her HS play.

My 14 year old did all of his chores today without complaining and even helped move furniture around. He has behavioral issues so this is a real big one for us.

MrsBLB
by Missi on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:29 PM

way to go

Quoting jinxmom:

My dd 17 brought her F in chemistry up to a C+woohooand her other grades went up

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)