Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

I spent the morning on the phone with yahoo and comcast! (((VENTING)))

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 4:55 PM
  • 8 Replies

Well she is at it again, this morning my yahoo password was changed at 4:33 am and all my email was deleted, so what she did is spam all my inbox and deleted it...I am not to shabby when it comes to computers" and last year I learnt how to read and get ip addresses after I was hacked...I also learnt how to safe guard my accounts, well as we all know yahoo has been having trouble and the only thing we can figure is my account was left open, not any more! .Well the the stuff she was looking for was not were she was hoping it would be, it just kills me because I don't have what she is looking for and I have nothing to do with anything...I guess she has court in a few weeks and she thought I have info on her...I am not the one who has it she dug her own hole, she has made many enemies. I spent the morning backing up all my deleted stuff, I didn't even know you could do that..but you can! I can tell you i refuse to do it again it is just to much work and sweepstakes are not worth it... Besides comcast is taking care of this because you pay for security and if you have the proof they can and will take care of the issue. What a day this morning I was in the kill mood now I am bring it on...Man I hate Drama! 

by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Wow, I think I remember you posting about somthing like this a while back. Really sorry that it happened again.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Apr. 4, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Oh No~ I'm so sorry to hear that Angie.

bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Apr. 4, 2012 at 5:41 PM
Ughhh what a hassel so sorry! :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurpleHazey
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Quoting mumsy2three:

But she can't touch my Cafemom...
lol

PurpleHazey
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Wow, I think I remember you posting about somthing like this a while back. Really sorry that it happened again.

Yes again, but not my email for Cafemom...lol

momofne
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 4:39 AM

Geez what is this ladies problem? How frustrating!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Apr. 5, 2012 at 7:14 AM

Quoting PurpleHazey:

Quoting mumsy2three:

But she can't touch my Cafemom...
lol

Glad to hear that~

MomluvsBabies20
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Who is "She"?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)