Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

what is a pick up line you have used to meet a guy

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 6:34 PM
Ida
  • 25 Replies

or a guy has used to meet you.

by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PinkieRed
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:58 PM
I can't remember any off hand. But at the first apartment complex I lived in, after moving out of my parents' house (a big high rise complex), men used to treat the basement laundry room like a bar, trying to pick up women.

I lived with my younger sister, and we always tried to go down there together, so one of us wouldn't be alone with the perverts.

It's funny now, but back then, it was just creepy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkieRed
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh, here's a funny one!

My younger sister and I worked at a fast food restaurant as teenagers/young adults, and there was a regular customer, this crazy, scuzzy looking older guy who used to hit on my sister.

He told her she didn't have to be afraid of him, because he had a "flat tire" and couldn't hurt her - ewww and LOL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drfink
by Emily on Apr. 12, 2012 at 11:41 PM

what's your major ...LOL...I got engaged at the end of college so if I could just get my courage up there were easy conversation starters.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:24 AM

Geez, it's been so long ago I can't think of any off hand.

My cousin is a PEZ dispenser collector, he used that a lot back in the day. He'd just pull out the candy dispenser and ask a girl "PEZ?" and that would usually break the ice.

rkoloms
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:32 AM

Who remembers that long ago?

02nana07
by Ida on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

At least you were smart enough to go together

Quoting PinkieRed:

I can't remember any off hand. But at the first apartment complex I lived in, after moving out of my parents' house (a big high rise complex), men used to treat the basement laundry room like a bar, trying to pick up women.

I lived with my younger sister, and we always tried to go down there together, so one of us wouldn't be alone with the perverts.

It's funny now, but back then, it was just creepy!

02nana07
by Ida on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting PinkieRed:

Oh, here's a funny one!

My younger sister and I worked at a fast food restaurant as teenagers/young adults, and there was a regular customer, this crazy, scuzzy looking older guy who used to hit on my sister.

He told her she didn't have to be afraid of him, because he had a "flat tire" and couldn't hurt her - ewww and LOL!

throwing up

02nana07
by Ida on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Quoting drfink:

what's your major ...LOL...I got engaged at the end of college so if I could just get my courage up there were easy conversation starters.

that was always a good one

02nana07
by Ida on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:06 AM

every girl likes pez so that would work

Quoting mumsy2three:

Geez, it's been so long ago I can't think of any off hand.

My cousin is a PEZ dispenser collector, he used that a lot back in the day. He'd just pull out the candy dispenser and ask a girl "PEZ?" and that would usually break the ice.

02nana07
by Ida on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I do LOL the guys at high school would always say lay down I think I love you and the girls would keep walking and laugh at them

Quoting rkoloms:

Who remembers that long ago?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN