Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

15 year old pregnant - I need some advice/help/support/a beer.....

Posted by   + Show Post

My 15 year old daughter informed me that she is pregnant last night. I was just so sad/mad/upset/hurt/confused.  I cried for a long time. I asked her how she knew..she went to a clinic and got a pregnancy test and an ultrasound. She said she is about 7 weeks.  This is weighing heavy on me and I feel like i have just aged 100 years...I never thought this would happen. She is a good, smart kid.  Her and her boyfriend have been together about 9 months. I spoke with my husband about it.  I told her we loved her no matter what and that she and her boyfriend needed to really talk about the choice they wanted to make and we would support their decision. ....She and her boyfriend told me today that they think the best decision is to have an abortion. I have always been pro-life and this is really tearing my soul apart. But It is not my choice. This is a decision they are going to have to live with for the rest of their lives. But I am going to carry around this huge amount of guilt too....I am lost. I am 37 years old. I don't want to raise any more children. I chose not to have any more. Every decision seems to be the wrong option.....

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Replies (81-81):
Momabear455
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I think abortion is an easy way out, did the girl or boy use any precautions?  If not why not! It's so easy to say I'll just have an abortion, but later she may regret that she killed her baby.  Abortions clinics don't explain the process, so maybe you could about what really happens to the baby when they have an abortion.  If she doesn't want to keep the baby that's fine, tell her to give it up for adoption.  She may have to endure the ridicule or being uncomfortable and all but you play you pay.  She should not be let out of this situation so easy!  I know because I was young and had an abortion, I went to sleep, woke up and baby was gone.  Later when I saw how the baby was all formed and how they killed it I felt terrible, I would never have had an abortion!! If I had known.  Talk with her show her pictures and videos, give the baby a chance, don't give her the easy way out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)