Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

congrats ur 16yr old is on drugs

Posted by   + Show Post

heres what i have to deal with my 16yr old is using again after the first round with him guess he didnt think after i told him you dont want there to be a next time. first time around dragged to the school and chemical dependency clinic completed his required stay clean or else and dismissed lesson learned hell no. once again now nys laws you can suspect all you want no proof no help at all. searchs upon searches yay now ive got his @$$ busted!!!! cop gave him a warning only seriously thanks alot. school omfg they using with the kids or what, no ccoperation at all, my kid was on there sports team they told me more or less he can use as long as not caught on there property, as i pointed out so ur saying he can be high as a damn kite compete and arent you held liable. i pointed out there own zero tolerance and code of conduct they wont enforce. they said they cant enforce my punishment i said well if i tell you to remove him and you have to they refused a letter from my lawyer got the point across lol. he was removed or be sued. my 16yr old run for his guidance office knowing full well if cried child abuse they report it a plan he didnt think through to well. seriously child abuse lady come to my house i not only told her he got busted for using heres the evidence remove him from my house i have 3 other kids hes a danger to them she said cant no probable cause i told her fine ill throw him out and i did. she tried to have me dragged into family court i explained to the judge as i still had everything documented they told her she was liable and they wont do a damn thing to me for throwing him out, waiting now for next court date to have that kid severly punished i told them im not playing and i do enforce a zero tolerance in my house. and i have every right to protect my other 3 kids.

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Replies (11-11):
whitedaisies
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:22 PM

your post is very difficult to read.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN