Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

congrats ur 16yr old is on drugs

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:14 PM
  • 11 Replies

heres what i have to deal with my 16yr old is using again after the first round with him guess he didnt think after i told him you dont want there to be a next time. first time around dragged to the school and chemical dependency clinic completed his required stay clean or else and dismissed lesson learned hell no. once again now nys laws you can suspect all you want no proof no help at all. searchs upon searches yay now ive got his @$$ busted!!!! cop gave him a warning only seriously thanks alot. school omfg they using with the kids or what, no ccoperation at all, my kid was on there sports team they told me more or less he can use as long as not caught on there property, as i pointed out so ur saying he can be high as a damn kite compete and arent you held liable. i pointed out there own zero tolerance and code of conduct they wont enforce. they said they cant enforce my punishment i said well if i tell you to remove him and you have to they refused a letter from my lawyer got the point across lol. he was removed or be sued. my 16yr old run for his guidance office knowing full well if cried child abuse they report it a plan he didnt think through to well. seriously child abuse lady come to my house i not only told her he got busted for using heres the evidence remove him from my house i have 3 other kids hes a danger to them she said cant no probable cause i told her fine ill throw him out and i did. she tried to have me dragged into family court i explained to the judge as i still had everything documented they told her she was liable and they wont do a damn thing to me for throwing him out, waiting now for next court date to have that kid severly punished i told them im not playing and i do enforce a zero tolerance in my house. and i have every right to protect my other 3 kids.

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PurpleHazey
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Sad very sad, there is so much more to life than depending on drugs!

39holding519
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Good that you are protecting your other kids and setting a zero tolerance standard in your house. I hope he gets the help he needs and gets off drugs.  What is he using? Marijuana or worse?  Sorry for your troubles.

drfink
by Emily on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:03 AM

So sorry

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:36 AM

I'm sorry.

momto52011
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:08 AM

dont be sorry when all is said and done i will be setting a presedent they have never seen, giving every parent the right to enforce a zero tolerance policy in there own home. i am pursuing having my very own kid charged with endangerment as he should be any adult would be minor or not dont matter its endangerment. from what i understand its marijuana and ingesting morning glory seeds which contain lsa and it is illlegal to ingest lsa so im pursuing that charge as well. lol now he told social worker lady its all me btw, im the one who beats him my husband and other kids, then changed his story to i beat him and his dad did nothing to help him, whatever told the kid when he came and got his stuff so u like morning glory seeds ill give ya the "trip" of a lifetime ill smack right in the face with a cast iron frying pan u will see stars, but i never hit him, as i was told so they cant do a damn thing to me.

Brittanyk3
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this
maybe it was just me but this was really hard to read. i think i got most of it though. im sorry your going through this and i hope he can get himself clean again.
dawnbradley
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:38 PM
Throw him out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto52011
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:33 AM

he is out of the house no way am i going to allow him back. i did file a complaint with the school board, have to wait now. guess he got the court summons people hes staying with are all pissed over that. to bad that kid is going to have consequences and going to be forced to clean his act up. they said oh your only going to push him away, i said and letting him do whatever he wants is better i dont think so. told him i have 3 other kids in my house the youngest being 3 i also have to consider them in this to. when i said im going to set a presedent like they have never seen is i should claify that. i am working on getting a law passed so that if any person has a minor using in there home with other kids they can legally have that kid removed and charged with endangerment. as it stands now the only thing you can do is call the state police and if your lucky they give the kid an apperance ticket. and if they give the kid a fine you the parent has to pay it. im hearing that from so many other in the same situation there just arent any laws that give parents rights to do anything.

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Your text is really hard to read, but I think I got the gist.   He has already been in rehab?  Have you considered a Military School?    

momto52011
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Rehab no just outpatient drug counciling which did no good, as soon as he completed the stay clean or else they dismissed him. Now hes going on pins (persons in need of supervision) he will have a probation officer that he will have to report to. From what i understand of that he will not be getting into any trouble but if does they can and will force some serious consequences on him and im all for that. Military School hmmm now thats an idea do you have any information on that. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)