Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What words/expressions should we ban?

Posted by   + Show Post
If I hear YOLO one more time, I will scream!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:49 PM
Replies (91-100):
brlee1115
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:51 AM

My son's favorite, annoying word is "huh?". Especially when a grown-up asks him a question. It's so embarassing and rude! In the South it's "sir" or "ma'am". Not "huh?"

Stacey1081975
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:52 AM

My son uses "REAL TALK" and I hate it!!! It means I'm serious or I'm telling the truth! Drives my crazy!!

rkoloms
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks For Sharing
Smacking My Head

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

Okay, so I keep wanting to ask, what is TFS and SMH?? I see them all the time and have NO idea what they are. I don't have teens by my teen siblings drive me crazy, I have no idea what they are saying half the time!! like "thats so g" (gangster, suppose to be good???) and all the dis, wat, u, n.... Learn to write people!!!!! Drives me crazy and I want to start correcting everyone that writes like that!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
39holding519
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

Okay, so I keep wanting to ask, what is TFS and SMH?? I see them all the time and have NO idea what they are. I don't have teens by my teen siblings drive me crazy, I have no idea what they are saying half the time!! like "thats so g" (gangster, suppose to be good???) and all the dis, wat, u, n.... Learn to write people!!!!! Drives me crazy and I want to start correcting everyone that writes like that!

I'd like to know too!  Especially SMH... I see that all the time and have no idea.  As for TFS, I can only gues "Too F'ing Stupid" or "TOtally F@*#*@ing Stupid", just sounds like something the kids would abbreviate.

39holding519
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Woops I was way off! LOL

Quoting rkoloms:

Thanks For Sharing
Smacking My Head

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

Ladybugmama86
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:02 AM

Wow, okay. Totally not what I was thinking! Thanks.

Quoting rkoloms:

Thanks For Sharing
Smacking My Head

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
randomosityblog
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:04 AM
1 mom liked this

EVERYTHING teens nowadays say.

Col3nRyli3
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this

FML

F my life? I don't get it.. Why are you asking someone to do that? It's so stupid and drives me insane!

TrouserMouse
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 8:33 AM

"Juiced!"

L1558
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL I use all the things I've seen on here...hahaha 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)