Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

My daughters trying to heal is rough

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:27 AM
  • 9 Replies
I tell you my daughters, are begining too heal after being assaulted by brother. How ever but one babies doing better than the other. My oldest loves to focus on school, one my baby she has had one probler after another. Even got a police citation, whats not fair I noticed my baby breaking down a week before,cause she was yelling talking none stop ,push in my door. And nothing I did would calm her down so I called police to my home to see if they would help my bring her to hospital cause ya she wasnt gonna go with me willing,and they said im tryng to put my kids off on others. Wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
tyfry7496
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:33 AM
Please take her to counseling and I hope the "brother" isn't still in the home. Did you explain the situation to the police? I bet if you did they would have had a different reaction.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fantasticfour
by Grumpy on May. 2, 2012 at 8:40 AM

Wow that sucks.  Is she in counseling?

fammatthews4
by Trisha on May. 2, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Please get her some counseling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sonaemoss
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:59 PM
IYes my daughtr is in counsling Ive had girls in counsling before this happened for other issues and now. Its hard thouh I did explain to police they said that I got to ideal with social work,therapist, my self cause they cant take my daughter to hospital then a week later looses it at school and police took her tp station in hamd cuffs. You know the county is try to put maltreatment charge on me! "yes my son is in jail and will be in jail for a long time I have only spoke to him twice since febuary. He has - court on the 10th of may. Im counting down in 29days im relocating to las vegas. A fresh new start.

Quoting fammatthews4:

Please get her some counseling.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momabear455
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

A fresh new start may be good, then again it could make things worse.  Are the girls willing to move away from their home and all their friends?  They will have to deal with their problems no matter where they go.  You need to teach them they can't run away from their problems they need to face and deal with them.  I'm glad they are in counseling but if it doesn't seem to be helping you may want to find a new counselor, they aren't all good.  Try and spend as much time with them as you can, they need you right now and counselors at school need to be aware of the situation and your daughters can also talk with the counselor at school, they can be a big help sometimes.  Well Good Luck!

sonaemoss
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Thanks
momabear for words of encouragment. I lost my aptmnt du to this also we were gonna relocate soon anyhow, but yeah girls will miss their freinds, Im gonna get get mn local cell phn for girls to keep I contact w freinds. How is your day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drfink
by Emily on May. 2, 2012 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

That sounds odd on the police part .Good luck with changing the situation for your girls.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on May. 2, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Good luck, I hope your girls continue with counselling after you move. Hopefully a new start will help everyone.

sonaemoss
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mumsy2three:

Good luck, I hope your girls continue with counselling after you move. Hopefully a new start will help everyone.

yes mumsy2three,I plan still get counsling for kids. Also to get them involveded with my mother in laws church, I also plan to seek out volunteer counsling groups til I can get medical in las vegas I got to wait 30days to get medical.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)