Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When the hell....

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:27 AM
  • 64 Replies
3 moms liked this

When the hell did it become ok for 13 and 14 year old boyfriend and girlfriends spend the night together in the same room in the same bed!?!? WHAT!! Am I the only one who thinks that this is crazy!! There's is NO WAY in HELL I would ever let that happen! OVER MY DEAD BODY!! HAHA! This lil boy last night was really tryna convince me like it's ok and his parents let it happen all the time! Well that's fine your parents are flipping morons! It ain't happening in my house. I mean seriously wat the hell is wrong with people!! Idk bout anyone else but I'm only 28 and I'm NOT tryna be a grandma before I'm 30!!!! It would be curtains for them!! Am I the only one who thinks that this is craziness!?!?

by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tyfry7496
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:31 AM
3 moms liked this
Not acceptable with anyone I know. My son isn't allowed to date until 16 anyway. Not happening.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fantasticfour
by Grumpy on May. 2, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Not acceptable in THIS house, however I knew someone where it was ok.  Her daughter was 14 and had a LIVE IN 23 year old boyfriend.  The girl dropped out of school.  Her boyfriend had some mental disabilities.  He was beaten as a child and a steel plate in his head.  Well the daughter thought she was pregnant and her mother was thrilled and took her to 4 doctors because they were all saying no.  They called cps and the boy went to jail (which he had no idea why because mom was on board) and the mom almost went.

opal10161973
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:39 AM

That's some crazy shit right there.  I'm thinking they should have taken the Mom to jail on that one, not the guy.

Quoting fantasticfour:

Not acceptable in THIS house, however I knew someone where it was ok.  Her daughter was 14 and had a LIVE IN 23 year old boyfriend.  The girl dropped out of school.  Her boyfriend had some mental disabilities.  He was beaten as a child and a steel plate in his head.  Well the daughter thought she was pregnant and her mother was thrilled and took her to 4 doctors because they were all saying no.  They called cps and the boy went to jail (which he had no idea why because mom was on board) and the mom almost went.

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on May. 2, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Me too, but it was a single mom and no one was willing to take the kid so they let her off with a warning.  Geez, the family I was married to first!  Welcome to my exhusband's family.

Quoting opal10161973:

That's some crazy shit right there.  I'm thinking they should have taken the Mom to jail on that one, not the guy.

Quoting fantasticfour:

opal10161973
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:42 AM

I have a son who is 18 and I KWYM about being a grandma and I'm 38!  NO way could I imagine it at 28, no effing way!  Pooping enough bricks to make a shit house most likely!  LOL 

Why do some kids think they are so smart and can get away with stuff?  What?  Like we were NEVER that age ourselves?  DERP!

DAHLONEGAMOMMY
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:43 AM
3 moms liked this

My sons are 18 and 15 and they are NOT going to have a sleep over with a girl. I am a forward thinking mother but not a stupid one. I bought them condoms and explained what I do or dont think about sex at any age, but I didnt offer them a place to hook up. Im running a family not a brothel. If they want that, they can head on over to the Bunny Ranch. The first time I ever let a guy stay over at my father's home I was married. Even then, I felt guilty. so to answer your question, "Oh, Hell Naw!"

opal10161973
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Yikes!  Did it make you feel like you got out of an asylum when you split?  Bunch of crazies. 

Quoting fantasticfour:

Me too, but it was a single mom and no one was willing to take the kid so they let her off with a warning.  Geez, the family I was married to first!  Welcome to my exhusband's family.

Quoting opal10161973:

Quoting fantasticfour:

tme4mllr
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:49 AM

wtf, i hope he was lying

Sunshine2plus2
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:51 AM

No way!

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on May. 2, 2012 at 10:24 AM

You have no idea.  That's not the worst of it.  There are 5 kids and a mom in that family.  mom-two faced horrible woman who isn't happy unless everyone else is miserable.
Oldest brother- the best out of the bunch, lives at home with mom, works full time
Older brother- drug addic/dealer, deadbeat dad who refused to let his girlfriend get an abortion and argued about who had to take the kid until she moved away.  Lives with mother
Older sister- told ya about her.
My ex- can NOT live more than down the hall from his mother or becomes moody and hurtful.  Is IN love with her.  lives with mother
Younger sister- Drug addic/dealer, previously married to drug addic/dealer, lost custody of baby to exhusband drug dealer.  Lives with mother

2 bedroom house by the way.  So freaking glad I never lived with his mother!

Quoting opal10161973:

Yikes!  Did it make you feel like you got out of an asylum when you split?  Bunch of crazies. 

Quoting fantasticfour:

Quoting opal10161973:

Quoting fantasticfour:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)