Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Sippin a drink in Vegas

Posted by   + Show Post
Having fun at lunch. It will be a short weekend so we have to make use of every minute. Betting on the KY derby for tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Replies (11-14):
disneymom2two
by Member on May. 12, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Quoting atlmom2:

Quoting disneymom2two:

I love Vegas.  We saw a commercial the other night on tv and I said I can't wait to go back.  My son asked when we're going.  I said "Oh honey you're not coming this time.  I'm going when you turn 21 to celebrate that I raised you safely to 21."    

Our trip last weekend was for dh's 50th and dd's 21st B'day.  It was a great time!!!!  Next trip will be just dh and I maybe sometime in 2013. 

Should Jason really want to come with me when he's 21 (he's 13 now), I would take him.  DH, Jason and I went when Jason was 5 or 6 and we had a blast.  I'm not a big gambler.  We went to shows, ate, and people watched which was a lot of fun.

atlmom2
by Susie on May. 12, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Quoting disneymom2two:

Quoting atlmom2:

Quoting disneymom2two:

I love Vegas.  We saw a commercial the other night on tv and I said I can't wait to go back.  My son asked when we're going.  I said "Oh honey you're not coming this time.  I'm going when you turn 21 to celebrate that I raised you safely to 21."    

Our trip last weekend was for dh's 50th and dd's 21st B'day.  It was a great time!!!!  Next trip will be just dh and I maybe sometime in 2013. 

Should Jason really want to come with me when he's 21 (he's 13 now), I would take him.  DH, Jason and I went when Jason was 5 or 6 and we had a blast.  I'm not a big gambler.  We went to shows, ate, and people watched which was a lot of fun.

Well, we brought dd's boyfriend also so that helped, lol.  My dd first went to Vegas when she was about 12. 

Come join me at The Duggars Debate, The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

bizzeemom2717
by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:43 AM
My DH just got a great package deal! We will be going just the two of us though, DD is 14 and DS 19 in school full time, although they do love the pools in Vegas!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
02nana07
by Ida on May. 14, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Hope you enjoyed your weekend

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN