Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

hate my kids

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:16 PM
  • 23 Replies
Sorry to say but i do right now. Both my 18 yr old son and my 16 yr old daughter piss me off so much. They are so disrespectful to one another and my dd blames me for allowing my son back home. Always threatens to kill herself. I called a crisis team before. She says it out of anger. Im so tired of it all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on May. 6, 2012 at 11:27 PM

I'm so sorry.   Teens put the Fun in dysFUNctional, don't they?      My oldest often blames me for him not being an only child....Lol.  

I hope tomorrow is a better day.ladybug

donnadea
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:30 PM

oh tell me about it.... my 2 teens are horrible to each other and to their little brother (hes about to be 8)

my 8 year old says why did you have to go and have them? Why couldn't you just wait and have me?

peacheylady
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Im sorry things are so bad. Sendibg you prayes your way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetsouthrnMom
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:34 PM

I'm sorry, but I think thats cute what your 8 yr old said..

Quoting donnadea:

oh tell me about it.... my 2 teens are horrible to each other and to their little brother (hes about to be 8)

my 8 year old says why did you have to go and have them? Why couldn't you just wait and have me?

KeriAZ
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:39 PM
Thanks. I am so stressed out and no one cares. I dont have a job and my parents are paying my bills. I lost my best friend who was my dog in December. And i have no friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
02nana07
by Ida on May. 7, 2012 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this

group hugsorry you are having a rough time do you have  any groups around where you live so you could make friends with the same interest. 

If I were you I would try either a support group or church to meet someone to help me through this time in life where you really need a friend to support you.

KeriAZ
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:47 AM

No groups that I know of and i do no like going to churches. Thanks.

mannafromheaven
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:12 AM
1 mom liked this

You know, sometimes our kids can engender so much negative emotion from us -- and that's a really normal set of feelings for all of us.  I don't know under what conditions your son left your home so is hard to respond to that part of your post.  My thirteen year old wrote good by letters to friends on Facebook and when confronted with it said she didn't mean it.  We put her in the teenage unit of the regional psych hospital where she stayed for a week.  I told her that threats would be taken seriously because I didn't want to have to do her funeral because I ignored the warning signs she was kind enough to post.  I would be inclined to call her bluff and take her seriously.  At some level she is serious as well as being manipulative.  The only other thing I can say is take a step back for your own sanity and health.  I will be thinking about you.  Family drama is very draining emotionally and it can affect health as well as other relationships.

mannafromheaven
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Wow, you have a lot on your plate!  I replied earlier so will not elaborate here again except to say that you are in my prayers.

KeriAZ
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:26 AM
I have alot on my plate. The reason i kicked my son out was because he was angry and violent. He was 18 and wasnt following my rules. So i said out. I let him back cause he has grown up alot. Still needs some work. He is going to jobcorp now and hope he gets into the dorms soon for his sanity and mine. I did call the crisis team when my dd pulled the suicide thing. I have told her as an EMT (i am one) i have to take her to the ER on a pshyc hold. Once a person says they want to die they lose all rights. Meaning they cannot tell me they aint going to the hosp. Things have settled down now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN