Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

I have been talking with a friend

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Ida
  • 9 Replies

from back in the day and how we took so much for granted when we were younger.

I know when people did me wrong I was a b****h and I didn't get mad I got even, now I just sit back and let karma take care of things and have found karma can be a bigger b****h than I ever was. 

I used to take so much for granted and now appreciate the people and things  have been given to me in my life some have been there as a blessing and others to teach me a lesson.

by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on May. 8, 2012 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Lessons in life!   I've been thinking alot about this very thing, lately.    I moved away from my home State 20 years ago.   I lost contact with most of my old friends over time only to try to find them since Facebook became so popular.     I discovered in my search that two of my best friends had died.  Both were in their 40's.     Just last week, another of my former best friends was brutally murdered.   I had not spoken with her in 2 years.  Never again will I take true friendship for granted.

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on May. 8, 2012 at 11:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Certainly lessons to be learned, I wish more people would learn them.  Like a friend of mine.  We run in seperate circles.  Her circle actively tries to keep us apart because I'm not one of "them".  She goes into the hospital tomorrow for surgery.  She's known this circle for over 10 years.  She's known me 1.  I am the one staying with her.  She didn't even ask them.

MrsBLB
by on May. 10, 2012 at 3:07 PM

I hear ya.

02nana07
by Ida on May. 13, 2012 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I know the same happened to me but I did get back in touch with some people who were very important to me at one time and we are becoming close again so lesson learned : )

Quoting boys2men2soon:

Lessons in life!   I've been thinking alot about this very thing, lately.    I moved away from my home State 20 years ago.   I lost contact with most of my old friends over time only to try to find them since Facebook became so popular.     I discovered in my search that two of my best friends had died.  Both were in their 40's.     Just last week, another of my former best friends was brutally murdered.   I had not spoken with her in 2 years.  Never again will I take true friendship for granted.

02nana07
by Ida on May. 13, 2012 at 10:44 PM

I know some friends are for having fun but some are the ones you want there when things go wrong

Quoting fantasticfour:

Certainly lessons to be learned, I wish more people would learn them.  Like a friend of mine.  We run in seperate circles.  Her circle actively tries to keep us apart because I'm not one of "them".  She goes into the hospital tomorrow for surgery.  She's known this circle for over 10 years.  She's known me 1.  I am the one staying with her.  She didn't even ask them.

02nana07
by Ida on May. 13, 2012 at 10:44 PM

I know lesson learned

Quoting MrsBLB:

I hear ya.

PurpleHazey
by on May. 14, 2012 at 10:09 PM

We all grew up.

PurpleHazey
by on May. 14, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Quoting 02nana07:

I know some friends are for having fun but some are the ones you want there when things go wrong

Quoting fantasticfour:

Right!

PurpleHazey
by on May. 14, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Quoting MrsBLB:

I hear ya.

Loud and clear.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN