Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

I think I am getting old!

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 2:05 PM
  • 12 Replies

Last week about done me in...lol, I went on a field trip with 25,  5 year olds...(They are better than the teens) the bus trip was a hour and 1/2 and I just loved hearing the stories these children had to tell me about. Saturday again was my Gracies birthday party...you got it their was about 30 kids and I could not keep track of them...lol but I got smart because my neighbor stay on one side of the house and I was on the other...I had fun. Then mothers day! well we had a block party for all the neighbors (moms) and the guys did all the BBQ'ing ( they did not make the side dishes) and all we heard about is how father's day is coming up and watch out, It went went very well I had a blast. Boy am I feeling it today I am aching everywhere. I AM GETTING OLD.

by on May. 14, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rkoloms
by on May. 14, 2012 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Better old than dead!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on May. 14, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Glad you had a good time~ sorry you're feeling it now, lol.

PurpleHazey
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Quoting mumsy2three:

Glad you had a good time~ sorry you're feeling it now, lol.

Yes...lol

PurpleHazey
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Quoting rkoloms:

Better old than dead!

What does that mean.

fammatthews4
by Trisha on May. 14, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Sounds like you had an awesome weekend. Hopefully you won't be feeling the aches and pains for too long.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2012 at 10:54 PM

I know I am getting old lol

rkoloms
by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Quoting PurpleHazey:

Quoting rkoloms:

Better old than dead!

What does that mean.

you are getting old. for most people getting old is preferred over dying. I don't know how else to explain this

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on May. 15, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Wow that would have killed me!  I'm planning on having an end of the year/free day pool party for my kids.  They can invite anyone they want, so long as they follow the rules.  2 teens and a 12 year old are inviting everyone they know for the friday before memorial day pool party.  It's going to wear me thin.

bizzeemom2717
by Jen on May. 15, 2012 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting rkoloms:

Better old than dead!

Growing up every time my Dad heard someone complaining about getting old, he would simply say "Consider the alternative." I find myself now saying the same thing. Usually causes those with the complaint to pause and reflect.

suesues
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2012 at 7:12 AM

no pain no gain you no you had a good time when it hurts the next day  you are just tired from being on the go we all get like that at any age

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)