Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

question about period and other things for my almost 13 year old daughter

Posted by   + Show Post

ok, so this may be TMI and im sorry if it is. this is my oldest child and im needing osme input. 

1st questions would be this......my daughter ill be 13 in august. ok shes VERY hairy everywhere. and i noticed not to long ago very hairy down there. she already shaves her legs and armits, and its looking like shes going to need to trim down there if shes going to be wearing a bathing suit this summer. my thing is shes staying red down there cause she has so much hair tat she cant wipe properly. so im thinking maybe leeting her trim/ shave somewhat down there. im needing opinion on this please ladies.

2nd thing is..... this morning she was using the restroom and asked me to come look at her toilet paper after she wiped. i looked and it was a very small dab of light brown slimy stuff. she said it been doing that for 3 days. could this be the start of her period? shes hasnt had any other signs or anything.

she is 12 years old, already wearing a 36b for a bra, she weighs about 120 lbs.

by on May. 16, 2012 at 3:15 PM
Replies (31-32):
02nana07
by Ida on May. 18, 2012 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this

well said bizzeemom2717 This is a great group but every now and then we get someone rude just ignore them and they will go away if they have no one to argue with them : )

Quoting bizzeemom2717:

Hugs it IS a big deal, esp with your oldest. Just ignore the rude posts, there are always a few in every group, but thankfully in this group they make up a small minority, the majority are wonderful, supportive moms.

Quoting deeannetucker:

thank you to all the ladies for your kind words. minus a few that were rude. but i thought this was a group were we could ask these kinds of queations without the rudeness and bashing. yes, i am a woman and i do know what a period is, but everyone is diff and i just wanted to make sure. ALSO, most moms get emotional and need someone to talk to when their daughter starts becoming a woman. its an emotional time for me cause she is my oldest.

dawnbradley
by on May. 19, 2012 at 4:45 PM
Flippen trim!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)