Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

I am not happy with the new Cafemom

Posted by   + Show Post

I have tried to avoid coming in here today because of the changes. Not again!

by on May. 18, 2012 at 7:14 PM
Replies (11-20):
wakymom
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Didn't they just change things not that long ago?

Good grief!

drfink
by Emily on May. 19, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Quoting luckysevenwow:

I haven't noticed it yet, I knew they were coming but if it means I can get to the answer and questions section faster I am okay with it.

have you tried it yet ?.I think it is a bit better for answers but still liked it better 2 changes ago.

fammatthews4
by Trisha on May. 19, 2012 at 7:58 AM

I guess I'm in the minority.  I like the front page better, I think it's easier to navigate to where I want to where I want to go

dawnbradley
by on May. 20, 2012 at 3:31 AM
What changes?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EyEmTuRtLe
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2012 at 3:45 AM

I tried it. Then changed back. To me it seemed so sterile. So unwelcoming, not a single wamr cozy feeling.

Nope I don't like it.

corinthians81
by on May. 20, 2012 at 3:45 AM

I haven't switched over to the new version yet,I was nervous I wouldn't like it,or be able to navigate through it all,& not be able to switch back:|

.Diddles.
by on May. 20, 2012 at 3:46 AM

Quoting mumsy2three:

I just switched this morning so I'm still trying to get used to it. I'm not sure what I think of it yet.

KeriAZ
by on May. 20, 2012 at 3:50 AM
I dont like it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annie2244
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2012 at 8:46 AM

I just reviewed their description of the changes right now. Don't see that they seem all that problematic, but I'm too lazy to try them out. I figure others will and give feedback and I'll deal with the hopefully augmented changes when they apply them to everyone.

What I think is annoying are all the changes they make, that benefit their ability to make more money off us through advertisers access to us, the changes they don't tell us about, such as pop-up questionnaires and all the annoying ads on the side that are increasingly distracting, and the cm groups that are basically just forums for a company to get feedback on their products. Hate being used so blatently.

PurpleHazey
by on May. 21, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Quoting mumsy2three:

I just switched this morning so I'm still trying to get used to it. I'm not sure what I think of it yet.

How do you get a profile page, to me it looks like advertising...I tought I was kicked out of Cafemom...lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)