Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

LOL, crazy, silly girls

Posted by   + Show Post

Yesterday before we left NYC we noticed girls camping out on the sidewalk.  It was for Justin Bieber who will be on the Today Show on FRIDAY!!!  I can't stand him and can't believe they were camping out so early.  NYC doesn't seem to care as long as you are on the sidewalks.  Can't imagine how many will be there by Thursday night.  I would never do that with my dd or allow her to do it.  My dd's think he looks like a girl and don't care for him anyway. 

Come join me at The Duggars Debate, The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Replies (21-24):
mommyneedssleep
by Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 9:29 PM
My daughter gave up her sweet 16 party for meet and greet tickets amd front row tickets to Justin bieber..... Look
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyneedssleep
by Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 9:29 PM
I meant LOL not look
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Susie on Jun. 12, 2012 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting PinkieRed:

In response to the mom who said how did Justin Bieber get famous if he can't sing, believe me, there's a whole lot of untalented people who are famous!

The Jersey Shore folks, anyone? The Kardashian girls? What exactly is their "talent" other than being rich and beautiful? Same thing for Paris Hilton. Britney Spears??? Who here thinks she's a good singer? That guy from American Idol who sang that horrible "She Bangs' song? Miley Cyrus? Shall I go on? Who said only talented people become famous?!

Girls are screaming so much they can't hear a word he sings anyway. 

Come join me at The Duggars Debate, The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Jun. 13, 2012 at 12:21 AM

I've done some crazy things...I shop every Black Friday! LoL.  But, I would never camp out in public for anything!   Not a sale, a celebrity, a Royal Wedding...nada.    I'm not a good camper to begin with, let alone on a sidewalk surrounded by strangers with no showers or indoor plumbing.   No way in Hell!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN