Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dish washer woes!!!

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 6:34 PM
  • 14 Replies

Dish washer is a great blessing for busy moms especially if you are a big family. I know , i have mashallah 4 kids and you dont want to spent your time doing the dishes . Is any body looking for good dish washer detergent??? I have tried fairy platinum and its brilliant!!!! No stains, No wet spots and it even keeps the filter clean along with the squeeky clean dish/ glass/ cutilary. Sorry did not mean to sound like an ad but we are suppose to share good findings .Right????

by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PinkieRed
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 7:40 PM
I'd give anything for a dishwasher! I've been renting the same house for 7 years, and the kitchen is tiny, with no room for a dishwasher. Washing dishes is one of my least favorite chores. I'd love to just be able to pop everything in a dishwasher, and walk away and go do something else in the meantime.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rwblake2011
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 7:42 PM
2 moms liked this
I have 3 dishwashers there 15 12 & 9 LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Amy on Jun. 17, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Thanks for the tip, I've never heard of that detergent.

sunflowers12
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:27 PM
That's good... I still do the dishes by hand with the dinos, ha I have a large fam, too:)
lauriebash
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:32 PM

I have never heard of that brand. I'll have to investigate to see if it's available around here. How is it price-wise?

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Jun. 17, 2012 at 11:30 PM

LOL Mine are 16, 14. & 12!

Quoting rwblake2011:

I have 3 dishwashers there 15 12 & 9 LOL

drfink
by Emily on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:40 AM

We had some problems and our plumber recomends liquid for both the clothes washer and the dish washer.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 18, 2012 at 10:00 AM

We don't have a dishwasher~ we're old school, lol.

dolly786
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Its actually in  form a tablets. Its bit expensive but they do get on discount ( thats when I stock such things :0 ) Also after the currency conversion I think they will be of better price in US ( i live in UK)

bamababe1975
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:32 PM

I haven't heard of that one, but I use Finish Quantum and it's fantastic! I just bought a giant box for like $12 on sale at Walmart.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)