Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Anyone else see the problem?

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:09 AM
  • 154 Replies
21 moms liked this

TP roll

Why can't the other members of my household see that this needs changing? Hub has a masters degree, son 13 in nerd middle school and daughter 11 going on 40 ALL seem to not see the problem or better yet how to fix it. GRRRRR!!

UPDATE: Thanks ladies for sharing my frustration. Glad to know I am not the only mom who goes NUTS over this. And for those ladies who thought it was a stupid post, it made some moms laugh which makes me :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:39 AM
2 moms liked this
That drives me crazy! Our hamper is by the toilet and I hate it when dh or our boys just set the new roll on top of the hamper. Put the damn thing on the holder! Then again, I am the only female in the house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wodntulk2kno1
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I have the same damn problem!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanaG70
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:40 AM
3 moms liked this

My husband complains about that all the time. LOL

pasteeater
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:43 AM
1 mom liked this
In my house we all have our own bathrooms. I'm glad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkieRed
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 7:50 AM
Same thing here, LOL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Jun. 18, 2012 at 9:11 AM
19 moms liked this

I learned how to fix it really quick.  I took all the toilet paper out of the bathroom and they have to come get it from the hall closet to change it.  I refused to bring them some.  Once they had to take a couple of showers to "wipe" they started making sure they had some in there!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 18, 2012 at 9:13 AM
8 moms liked this

Quoting fantasticfour:

I learned how to fix it really quick.  I took all the toilet paper out of the bathroom and they have to come get it from the hall closet to change it.  I refused to bring them some.  Once they had to take a couple of showers to "wipe" they started making sure they had some in there!

LOL~ great solution.

I think next time our roll is empty I'll just bring some in with me when I go and leave the holder empty for someone else to fill.

HAHA! Success!~ The roll was empty today so instead I refilling it I just used from a roll in the cabinet. Just went to the bathroom and someone else had refilled the roller.

*happy dance*, lol

Cuddle_bugmomma
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 10:02 AM
2 moms liked this

Are we living parallel lives?  I didn't hang the paper to see how long they would go.  3 weeks before they broke me and I hung it.  It drove me nuts.  I'm also the only one who can refill the handsoap.

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 10:03 AM
8 moms liked this

I see a problem.

My four year old sees nothing but possibilities...

I can't get him to change a roll at four just yet, but he'll rip the darn thing off the wall to have that cardboard tube!

unknownstar
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this

lmao.... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN