Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else see the problem?

Posted by   + Show Post

TP roll

Why can't the other members of my household see that this needs changing? Hub has a masters degree, son 13 in nerd middle school and daughter 11 going on 40 ALL seem to not see the problem or better yet how to fix it. GRRRRR!!

UPDATE: Thanks ladies for sharing my frustration. Glad to know I am not the only mom who goes NUTS over this. And for those ladies who thought it was a stupid post, it made some moms laugh which makes me :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:09 AM
Replies (21-30):
PinkParadox
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Mine are 5 & 7....and I've been training them to change it!  lol

prenatalRN
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 10:45 AM

lmao, I guess that last step is just too much?

Quoting mik1of3:

Oh what a relief...I thought my family were the only ones!  My hubs who can rebuild a Chevy 305 engine in one day can't seem to master the mechanics of replacing a roll.  He will however set it on TOP of the empty roll. 

Rose87
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this

My family is like this. I just quit changing it for them.

TimeEnough4Love
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 10:48 AM

LMAO!  sooo true. I get this all the time. Apparently i am tp monitor in this house.

sunflowers12
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this
It's the problem that affects every house hold in the world:)
queenkai
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Was this picture taken at my house?  I hide an extra roll in the bathroom for emergencies cause I know my kids will forget and would be stuck on the pot for hours waiting on them to hear me

Mom to Shonn 20, Zoe 16, Lily 7, Laila 5, Laurelei 3, Logan 1 and wife to Raymond

creoletexan
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 11:18 AM

My son is 3 right now, so I'm working on him.  However, my husband does this and it pisses me off to know end.  So, to fix him, I keep a spare roll of toilet tissue in my closet, which is right across from the bathroom.  So, when it runs out, I use that and just put it back and just let him fend for himself until he decides to replace the toilet tissue.  We have a toilet tissue holder where you can keep up to 3-4 rolls that sits by the toilet, but he WOULD NOT replace the toilet tissue.  If he did, he would only get one roll, and would never replace the 3-4 that go into the holder.   When he gets tired of replacing that one roll, he'll learn.

Lynette
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 11:23 AM

since we got a holder that works like this(one I have I got at Marshells), I get less annoyed

gunnbugsmama
    by New Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 11:26 AM

I have the same problem! My boyfriend is 21 years old and seems to think that leaving the empty roll on the holder and putting the new roll on the counter is a great solution when you run out of TP. Its so annying!

JJSMOMMYxox
    by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:01 PM
    1 mom liked this

Mine to! =/
    I ahve a sign that says replacing the toilet paper wont cause brain damage.

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)