Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Aww moment

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:09 PM
  • 10 Replies
2 moms liked this

My youngest has been watching television where the teenagers just scream and can't stand their parents.  She tells me often "I never want to do that with you".  Aww... She will though.  My son (16) smiled and told her, "but you will and you won't know why and the only answer you will give her is I don't know."  She asked me if I would forgive her if she did those things and I just laughed and said "what do you think?"  My son laughed with me, put his arm around me and said "She forgave me and you're the baby so she probably won't even be mad at you."  All smiles from him 'helping' out his little sister.  So sweet. 

by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PinkieRed
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:27 PM
Awww! That is sweet! Makes the times when they're cranky and mad at you for no reason - teen hormones or something seem not so bad now, huh?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bizzeemom2717
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Very sweet :)

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL he's only 16 so I'm sure he's going to relapse, but it does make it not so bad.  It also gave my little one a little more knowledge about how I will love them no matter what.

Quoting PinkieRed:

Awww! That is sweet! Makes the times when they're cranky and mad at you for no reason - teen hormones or something seem not so bad now, huh?

peacheylady
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:07 AM
That was so sweet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 20, 2012 at 9:14 AM

That's so sweet~

PurpleHazey
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:38 PM

I love it when they are young, those teens are just mean and mouthy...I am saying it ALL OF THEM!

drfink
by Emily on Jun. 20, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Quoting PinkieRed:

true words !!! 

drfink
by Emily on Jun. 20, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Nice very nice

These moments go a long way !!!

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:58 PM

That is so sweet!  

Barabell
by Barbara on Jun. 20, 2012 at 10:27 PM

How old is she? My son says the same thing. I kind of wish tenneagers were not protrayed that way all the time on TV because insted of being excited about becoming a teenager in a couple months, he's dreading it. I hope he'll be more excited when we get closer to his birthday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN