Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

My 19 y/o DD just had baby number...

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 7:45 PM
  • 29 Replies
Two! She gave birth to Alexia Grace (Lexie) last February and 2 days ago she gave birth to Lolah Annabella. This is my 5th Grandchild. I'm so proud of her and my stbSIL - they're amazing parents.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Wyndi
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 9:15 PM

congrats to your DD.

the3Rs
by Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Ummm...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DAHLONEGAMOMMY
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Congrats!

atlmom2
by Susie on Jun. 26, 2012 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I kinda agree. I personally would not be proud.

Quoting the3Rs:

Ummm...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommybecky
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 9:46 PM
2 moms liked this
She's 19 and had baby number 2? Congrats?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bnt2000
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Congratulations granny!

DarlaHood
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Truthfully, I was puzzled by this, too!  One of my dd's is 18, and I'm super thrilled she's going off to college at her dream school, and that she has worked hard so that her future is wide open for her.  I realize that it's possible that the OP's dd might have a happy life.  But there is plenty of time for kids.  Why be in such a hurry?  Why not educate yourself well, experience some other cultures and parts of the world, grow up a bit?  This couple could be completely happy, but I just have a hard time wrapping my head around this being the best outcome at 19.

Quoting mommybecky:

bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Jun. 27, 2012 at 1:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm glad things are going well for her, every person's journey is different. What works for your family is most important. (((Hugs))) and Congrats.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KeriAZ
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 1:30 AM
I had my son at 20 and my dd at 22. Whats wrong with that? I was a yr or so older then the OP. But i was married. Does that make a difference?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessMomOf9
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 2:53 AM
She starts Uni (college) in September.

Quoting DarlaHood:

Truthfully, I was puzzled by this, too!  One of my dd's is 18, and I'm super thrilled she's going off to college at her dream school, and that she has worked hard so that her future is wide open for her.  I realize that it's possible that the OP's dd might have a happy life.  But there is plenty of time for kids.  Why be in such a hurry?  Why not educate yourself well, experience some other cultures and parts of the world, grow up a bit?  This couple could be completely happy, but I just have a hard time wrapping my head around this being the best outcome at 19.

Quoting mommybecky:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)