Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

How is it that it's my 13 years fault because your daughter sent a text with her in her bra and panties??

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 11:44 PM
  • 15 Replies

Seriously this father is so mad at my son who didn't even ask for this picture. He didn't see it either. We allow my teenager to have his cell on weekends. Then we take it away at 9pm on Sundays. This neighbor girl sent him a text just in her bra and panties. I told the mom she was pissed at her daughter. Well the father works with my BIL in the oil fields. I guess he told my BIL he was going to go off on my son. He didn't ask to see her in her bra and panties. I checked every text.  He sent her a picture of him flexing his muscles but that it. Then she texted I'll send you a picture. So my BIL told us that he told the guy he better not apoarch my son or he'd have to deal with him. I wouldn't mess with him and he's his boss too.

by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Jun. 27, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Its not your sons fault! Even if your son DID ask for that kind of pic she should be able to say no! I have a 13 yr old son and sometimes I think that when he DOES lose his virginity itll be cuz the GIRL pressured HIM! I dont know, girls are alot more ballsy then they used to be. I see it everyday and I hear how foul their mouths are! SMH! It was so not your sons fault
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ann7227
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Now if mom son was posing in his underwear or in a sexual way. He's be a goner. But he's so proud of his muscles. That he just posed in shorts. lol So I wasn't to mad about that. I just don't understand why she thought it was okay to send a picture of herself like that.

Quoting ashleighmama:

Its not your sons fault! Even if your son DID ask for that kind of pic she should be able to say no! I have a 13 yr old son and sometimes I think that when he DOES lose his virginity itll be cuz the GIRL pressured HIM! I dont know, girls are alot more ballsy then they used to be. I see it everyday and I hear how foul their mouths are! SMH! It was so not your sons fault

rebeccasmly
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh wow, 13 seems so very very young for that. :(

DarlaHood
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 12:51 AM

He probably is all talk.  Just feels embarrassed that his dd acted like that, so he's trying to shift the blame.  At least I hope that's what is problem is because blaming your son is irrational.  Even if they conspired, which I AM NOT saying they did, that would just be two foolish young people.  His dd still had to voluntarily take the picture and send.  So she has to def accept responsibility for that. 

Glad it wasn't nude.  If I were him, I would be spending some more time with my dd.

myhandsomelove
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 12:58 AM
He has no right blaming ur boy, he didn't ask for it. girls nowadays are 'out there' my 15 yr old told me this girl he was talking to wanted to 'smash' and they didn't even know each other that much they had barley started talkin that weekend!! kids are CRAZY....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Jun. 27, 2012 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Yep, I agree not your DS's fault, her dad prob feels devastated and is coping by blame shifting....not good because that won't help his DD who obviously needs it if she's acting out like this at 13. So sad.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Jun. 27, 2012 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I tell ya, girls are gutsy these days. Right now my son is kinda popular, which makes me happy cuz for so many years he was made fun, even bullied, but this past school year he was popular. Everyone says he looks like Justin Bieber. In 6th grade he had his 1st girlfriend and they were 2gether 1 month. She was pressuring him to kiss her. He never did and I still think thats why she dumped him the day after they had their 1 month anniversary. Girls are pushier these days. Im 40 and when I was a teen a girl was a "slut" if she acted that way. They are so grown up at 13, I worry about a year or 2 from now! Our poor sons! Yours sounds like a good boy and he has every right to be proud of those muscles AND show them off!

Quoting Ann7227:

Now if mom son was posing in his underwear or in a sexual way. He's be a goner. But he's so proud of his muscles. That he just posed in shorts. lol So I wasn't to mad about that. I just don't understand why she thought it was okay to send a picture of herself like that.

Quoting ashleighmama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Reddmom3
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 7:13 AM
Not all girls are that way. I'm 42 and girls acted that way when I was in middle/high school. I'm sure there have been a mix of good/bad girls since the age of time.
atlmom2
by Susie on Jun. 27, 2012 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Its not his fault. This is one of many reasons my girls didn't have phones at 13. They don't need them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Jun. 27, 2012 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Geez.  Some people need to place blame where it goes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)