Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fun Day with the Girls...

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:59 PM
  • 5 Replies

My DD's (age 17, 15 and 13) started the morning with an intense bootcamp workout,  spent the rest of the  morning cleaning the house ( I know doesn't sound like fun!)  But we had the music cranked and got the giggles together many times this morning!  Went shopping for new swimsuits and coverups and had a fun lunch together.  I cherish these fun days with my girls as I know soon my oldest will be leaving for college..

What fun things have you done with your teenagers this summer? 

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mrgetinold
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 3:03 PM
I too have a 17 yr old wait until i tell her other 17 yr olds help out around the house ( after waiting for mine to wake up at noon ) my 13 yr old is sick i forgot hpw much i miss curling up and watching disney with him! Boy u have one jealous momma replying to your post now, hugs enjoy
Barabell
by Barbara on Jul. 2, 2012 at 5:17 PM

We went to see a couple movies together, and we also spent some one-on-one time together going out to get a treat mid-afternoon.

Other than that, he's been too busy handing out with friends instead of me, but I don't mind at all.

MrsBLB
by Missi on Jul. 2, 2012 at 5:26 PM

That's great that y'all had such a good time!  We will hopefully be taking a day road trip soon.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 2, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Glad you had a great day together.

Most recently my dd and I went shopping at the local outlet shops.

bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:08 AM
Wonderful you all had such a great day together! DD and I enjoy taking walks, shopping, going to the lake and cooking together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)