Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

After spending a long day at the hospital for my husbands pretest for his surgery I needed a candy bar. 

We stopped at walmart and there are 2 women talking then one pulls her boob out to show the other one. 

She had on a strapless sun dress and just reached in and plopped it out. 

We were waiting for them to move so we could get by. 

My husband looked at me and started laughing and said only at walmart  it must have offended her because when he did that she put it back and moved out of the way.

sidesplittinglaughter

by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 7:47 PM
Replies (31-40):
proudmother5946
by Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this
My aunt sent me the "walmartian" post. Lol. Funny, but I always seem to miss these gems of humanity. Maybe I need to go to Walmart more.
Wyndi
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this

When I worked at good Ol' wally world, there was this one woman that would come in every Thursday at about 10 pm. It was comic relief when she came in cause you never knew what costume she'd be wearing. One night she comes in wearing a fish net top (no tank or bra) and a see through tutu with ballet slippers. Needless to say the MALE manager had to ask me to ask her to leave........... Told him not in my job description.  I wish I had had a camera handy then (prior to camera phones) so I could have posted it to people of Wal Mart

drfink
by Emily on Jul. 13, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Too funny but ya just got to wonder...; )

lilpep100
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 3:23 AM
I think that was the reason she was showing it to her friend!

Tee hee. Couldn't help myself.

We're all mature until someone pulls out a boob.

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

That is a new one wow!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Jul. 13, 2012 at 10:45 AM

I would have complained to her.  Told her that no one wants to see her nasty boobies and that she needs to put them away.  Then I would have gotten a manager and had her removed and pressed charges on her.  That is way too obsene and I have kids who don't need a peep show.

AJMRmom
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 11:06 AM

That person probably had a health issue and had a catheter...NOT his fault. And also, sometimes in the heat it is harder to cover it up...or he didn't understand the necessity of it...:( I'm sorry you felt it necessary to pinpoint something like this:( It greatly saddens me.

Quoting diana1481:

I went to Wal-Mart the other day and a man had a pee bag taped to his leg. Ick!

Rcastleberry
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 1:48 PM

They should put that on the Walmart bingo

RavenDravenF
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Lol she can't get mad cause she is the one flopping the tity out in front of you..... And I would have said hey hubby look free pron.

CafeMom Tickers

diana1481
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 9:42 PM

You think I care it saddens you? Who wants to see a bad of pee in the grocery department?

Quoting AJMRmom:

That person probably had a health issue and had a catheter...NOT his fault. And also, sometimes in the heat it is harder to cover it up...or he didn't understand the necessity of it...:( I'm sorry you felt it necessary to pinpoint something like this:( It greatly saddens me.

Quoting diana1481:

AJMRmom
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 8:33 AM

WOW...your response just speaks for itself......HOPE you never have to have something like this or have a child that has to............

Quoting diana1481:

You think I care it saddens you? Who wants to see a bad of pee in the grocery department?

Quoting AJMRmom:

Quoting diana1481:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN