Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Weekend plans?

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 10:08 AM
  • 45 Replies

What do you and yours have planned for the weekend?

by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fammatthews4
by Trisha on Jul. 27, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Probably not doing much. DH had foot surgery a little over 2 weeks ago and insisted on not taking time off work, pushing himself too hard. The foot ended up infected so he ended up having to take last week off work and at the dr's insistence this next week as well. So we will more than likely be staying at home with him staying off his foot. At least last weekend we did the staying off the foot thing at his Aunts house, I needed back up to get him to do nothing LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Susie on Jul. 27, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Watching the opening ceremony. Dh is taking dd 21 and her friends on our boat for the annual tie up. Better him than me. Have family coming this week so I need to clean my guest room.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
umm.yeah
by Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 10:49 AM

No plans although we will probably watch the opening ceremonies tonight.  DS 13 is getting discharged from his day hospital program today so we are doing a small happy dance.  Maybe we will take the kids to the creek tomorrow for some fishing or tubing. 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 27, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Oh no~ I hope his foot heals soon.

Quoting fammatthews4:

Probably not doing much. DH had foot surgery a little over 2 weeks ago and insisted on not taking time off work, pushing himself too hard. The foot ended up infected so he ended up having to take last week off work and at the dr's insistence this next week as well. So we will more than likely be staying at home with him staying off his foot. At least last weekend we did the staying off the foot thing at his Aunts house, I needed back up to get him to do nothing LOL

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 27, 2012 at 11:57 AM

I hope you have a great visit with your family.

Quoting atlmom2:

Watching the opening ceremony. Dh is taking dd 21 and her friends on our boat for the annual tie up. Better him than me. Have family coming this week so I need to clean my guest room.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 27, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Glad to hear your son is coming home.  Tubing/fishing sounds fun! Hope you have a great weekend.

Quoting umm.yeah:

No plans although we will probably watch the opening ceremonies tonight.  DS 13 is getting discharged from his day hospital program today so we are doing a small happy dance.  Maybe we will take the kids to the creek tomorrow for some fishing or tubing. 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 27, 2012 at 11:59 AM

No plans here. My husband has off tonight so we might find something to do this evening.

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:19 PM

No real plans, we tend to do things day by day.

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Yup, go to the Farmer's Market, sell out, have money, blow it.

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Sounds like a good plan to me! What are you taking to sell this week?

Quoting fantasticfour:

Yup, go to the Farmer's Market, sell out, have money, blow it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN