Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

I have been a member in "Mom's with Teens" for how Long?

Posted by   + Show Post

I thought I'd look and see how long I've been part of this group, even though I'm not as active as I'd like to be most of the time.  

I have been here since April 16, 2009. I'm coming to the end of the teen years and through this group I've found the strength to be the kind of parent I wanted to be and not the kind my own mother was.

I have found support and made some really good friends in here. I respect each person's view on raising their child even if I disagree with parts of it.

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Replies (11-14):
Wyndi
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 12:10 PM

spare time? what is thsi spare time you speak of? lol. In a few weeks I'll be lucky to have time to sleep. I'd be in here more between classes but CM is a blocked *gasp* site on the college's wifi but I can FB? 

Quoting drfink:

about 2 1/2 years ,more active about 2 years.

You need to start a all college all the time group ...lol...with you ,your daughter and soon your son all going to college.Was kind of teasing but I bet there are a lot of moms here doing the same...parenting and running a household while going to college with a household of college students...hmmm....to do in all your SPARE  time....LOL

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 5, 2012 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I've been a member in this group since May17, 2009.

Barabell
by Barbara on Aug. 5, 2012 at 11:51 PM

I just recently joined since my son is turning 13 in a month (but the teenage attitude has already started).

I'm happy to hear that this group has helped you through the teenage years. I am looking forward to the same support over the next seven years.

LOVES67
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 8:57 PM

I think is 2008 or 2009 not sure

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN