Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

vengeful teen friends

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 2:49 AM
  • 14 Replies
My son lost a friend a week ago due to this friends mooching. This friend came to live with us 3 mon ago. She promised to get a job to pay rent and help around the house. Well none of that happened. I dont have a job and i get $300 to pay for gas and this foodstamps dont buy. This girl wanted everything. My fault but i should have said no but i didnt. She wanted a pup and promised to pay me back. Didnt happen. I saved abit of money for my son and her to go to a movie when it came out. A wk later i needed the money for food and this girl threw a fit like a 5 yr old. So my son told her that she was a moocher. She moved out. Now my son is being harrassed online by her and these other people in a chat group. So now we are waitin on the police to come give us some advice and maybe go talk to this girl. May have to get a injunction against harassment. So much for friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 2:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:05 AM

How is she harrassing your son online?  Why not just have him block her?  It really ticks them off when they can't get through to the person they want to harrass,

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Aug. 20, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Oh boy....tought saturation.

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Aug. 20, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Quoting fantasticfour:

How is she harrassing your son online?  Why not just have him block her?  It really ticks them off when they can't get through to the person they want to harrass,

I agree with you...BLOCK HER!

Shellness
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 10:59 AM

sounds like way too much drama. I would ignore it and watch it go away....

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Block everyone involved and move on. If they ar making threats to harm him, then get the police involved but honestly this doesn't sound very abnormal in that type of situation. Moving on and not falling into their trap sounds like a better option to me.

KeriAZ
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 2:40 PM
He has tried to ignore it. She gets other people in the chat group to tell my son who btw is a girl but identifies as a boy to just go kill himself. I have fought long and hard to prevent that. This is cyber bullying. Tried blocking but they go around it. Next up is an injunction.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
askmommy
by Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:03 PM
Stay out of chat until this blows over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsBLB
by Missi on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Good luck, please keep us updated on how things go.  Sorry y'all are going thru this...

KeriAZ
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 4:08 PM
Thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by Barbara on Aug. 20, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Good luck with the injunction. I'm sorry your son and you are going through this right now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)