Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

What is everyone doing today 8/21/12

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:33 AM
Ida
  • 8 Replies

I have been chopping and dicing and have started another batch of chow chow, and I have also started a pot of beans. I will do a load of dishes then a load of laundry then I think I will rest the rest of the day. 

by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
nsparky1964
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 11:23 AM

taking the kid to the gyno for her annual, finish school supply shopping (school starts tomorrow!!!), finish the laundry, throw a roast in the dutch oven for din-din...maybe take the comforter to th laundry-mat (wont fit in our washer or dryer), but will prob do that another day....and DAMN i would love to take a nap, i woke up exhausted this morning!!!!!

dandylynes
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Today is my 14 y/os first day of high school, and her first volleyball game of the school year so after work, I get to go home and try to make the houses not look like a tornado went through it (didn't have time to deal with that before leaving for work).  Grocery shopping after that.  Then probably standing in the middle of my living room trying to figure things out with the slack jawed look.  Then pick up my daughters friend so she can go with me to the volleyball game.  Somewhere in there figure out how I will feed us.  Get to volleyball game.  Get vibed by my daughters step mother because she's mad at me.  Hopefully make it home by 9:30 and again stare slack jawed in the middle of the kitchen because I really don't know what to do next.

sunflowers12
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 2:54 PM
Laundry, dishes, trash, cooking cleaning later movies..
wakymom
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Ds1 had an early a.m. dentist appt. to get sealants put on a couple molars- treated him to a Cinnamelt from McD's afterwards : )

Dh and I treated ourselves to lunch out at a local Italian place after meeting w/ a lawyer to discuss a business we're wanting to buy.

I just relaxed for a while before ds1 got home, and will soon begin the homework nagging. No other real plans for the rest of the day.

CrazyLife1996
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this
The usual work, school, kids, husband, cleaning, dogs, and anything else that wants to drive me crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrylife3
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Daughters just came back from school, cleaned house, went for a run with my friend, Melanie, did some yogo & then my daughter Tinley has basketball practice. That's about it! :)

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Aug. 22, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Today I took my Mom to the funeral home to submit the final obituary info and pick up the honorary Flag, the to the soc. sec office and the bank.    Fun times!  Not.      Oh, I also went to the office to talk to my boss.   Tonight, for added pleasure, I framed the folded Flag.

vtmommyof2bratz
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:16 AM

i slept all day - well off and on for many hours - i work third shift but usually dont sleep that much except i have this head cold so all i wanna do is sleeppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)