Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Super Saturday (8/25)

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 7:08 AM
  • 23 Replies

What's going on today?

by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 7:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fammatthews4
by Trisha on Aug. 25, 2012 at 7:37 AM
We are getting new furniture today-finally-we ordered it two months ago. After the furniture is delivered we are planning on seeing a movie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lnrmom
by Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I'm working this morning, then my SO is in his nephew's wedding this afternoon and we're going out tonight. I am going on about 3 hours of sleep so right now I'm looking forward to a nap later on today.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:53 AM

I don't have anything planned today. This is my last weekend off before work/school for the boys start, so I'm just being lazy :)

annie2244
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Treadmilling now. Then a few garage sales. Then go purchase the ipad my kid needs for school which starts Monday. Then do about 6 hours of office work to make up for taking the day off to go to the state fair with a buddy yesterday. Then up to the lake in the evening.

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Not much I am hoping.

atlmom2
by Susie on Aug. 25, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Cleaning, doing laundry and going to the grocery.  Nothing much.  Dh is going on our boat but it will be 91 out.  I am not sitting and roasting today. 

Barabell
by Barbara on Aug. 25, 2012 at 10:36 AM

I'm sick. :(

02nana07
by Ida on Aug. 25, 2012 at 10:49 AM

making my final batch of chow chow and canning my last batch of whole tomatos then I am done for the season.

I will clean the kitchen and dining room when I finish canning and take all my canning supplies to the attic until next year.

If I have time I will clean the living room if not that will be done in the morning.

I am going to learn to quilt and might also start cutting some sqaures so I can start the top today.    

boobear74
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 11:21 AM

I am going to sleep, I am not feeling well today. My daughter is going to spend some time with her cousins.

sleep

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Aug. 25, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Oh no....I hope you feel better soon.

Quoting Barabell:

I'm sick. :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)