Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Is anyone in the same boat?

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:23 PM
  • 12 Replies
My 16 year old daughter had twins in July. I wasn't proud of her when she told me she was pregnant, but I was really proud that she chose to keep and raise her babies.
So far, she really is commited to her twins and is doing a wonderful job. Her boyfriend lives with us to help with the babies. Both of them have a wonderful relationship and love their babies to death.

Are there any other grandmas out there?
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Aug. 29, 2012 at 11:06 PM

I am a step Grandma to 3 lovely little ones.   An 8 yr old girl and 6 and almost 4 yr old boys.

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Aug. 29, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Not a grandma thank goodness, mine are a bit too young.  Glad things are working out with your grandbabies.

Ashbeth1978
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:56 AM
Not a grandmother but I had my oldest son when I was 17, got pregnant at 16. I raised him with the help of my parents and then later 2 amazing men one was my daughters father & the other was my gouged sons dad. It's a tough road but worth it everyday my son is now 16 & I'm so very proud of him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meliefrog
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 8:00 AM
Not a grandma yet but I just want to say that I think your daughter is amazing! I couldn't imagine raising twins at 16. I could barely raise 1 at 19.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsBLB
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Not yet

thismomisold
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:26 PM

not a grandma just old enough to be one lol my daughters are 25 19 and 15 my sons are 7 and 2 , my oldest girls say they arent having any till they know im done, hey if thats their form of birth control im for it lmao

Barabell
by Barbara on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:52 PM

not here

cheltie68
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:53 PM

I'm a first time grammy  :)  My son ( 20) and his gf (18) just had a baby boy almost 3 weeks ago.  It was a real emotional rollercoaster when we found out about the pregnancy but we are so blessed to have that little boy in our lives.  So far they are doing well with the baby.  They are living with her dad who lives about 5 minutes from us so they are here quite often for the evening  :)

diaperstodating
by Angel on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:43 PM

No I am not a grandmother yet either.

Dontchawishuknu
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 3:08 PM

I inherited a granddaughter when I married my DH two years ago.  She's 8 now....I have another granddaughter due January 8th and another grandbaby due February 17th, but we won't know if it's a boy or a girl until October 1st....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN