Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

What is your teen/s style like?

Posted by   + Show Post

DD1- Girly. She loves anything pink but, she does have that sporty side but never uses it. LOL.

DD2- Sporty & girly. If she wears girly clothes, it has to comfortable. She says that sporty clothes are comfortable unlike girly clothing.

DD3- Sporty. Always has her nike socks on & hair pulled back.

What's your teens style like? :)

by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Replies (11-20):
fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Sep. 2, 2012 at 10:17 AM

My 12 year old girl? If it clashes, that's it.  14 daughter, she likes to be comfortable, and 16 son, well if he could he'd wear a tux to school.

Barabell
by Barbara on Sep. 2, 2012 at 10:20 AM

My 13 year old son's style is a mix of sporty and preppy. Probably mostly sporty. He's very active in sports. 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Sep. 2, 2012 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I would say my dd's style is relaxed and casual. T shirts and leggings mostly. She does some things that are girly like painting her nails, wearing make up and jewelry but she's not a Fashionista or Diva :)

LoveLiz
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 12:37 PM
2 moms liked this

Red necks! LOL

copgirl112
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 4:05 PM

My DD's style is sporty. She likes. snapbacks and nikes. She likes to wear jeans and casual shirts.

kirbymom
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Well, my oldest daughter is a perfect combination of all 3 of your girls. :) I also have an up and coming almost teen daughter who is looking to be the same way too.  :)

undefined

LesleyRBrown
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 5:46 PM
DS is usually in shorts and a tee shirt with some dumb saying on it (hey baby who's ya daddy???) and he's into wearing those long tube socks now. DD always has to be on the best dressed list at school, she drives me crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetMama823
by Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 6:51 PM
DS (oldest) is a jeans and aeropostle shirts with Jordan's. He's simple.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wolfgirlbec
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 2:17 AM
Dd alternates between goth and girly punk with a good streak of tomboyishness in her.(Likely b/c she has an older brother! LOL)
As for Ds,well he's an aspie's(asperger syndrome-a high functioning type of autism) & really isn't too fussy about what he wears,usually just jeans &/or shorts & a tshirt. He also wears slip-on shoes b/c he can't tie laces(* and yes,we have tried to teach him several times,in case anyone is wondering.Lol)
hollydaze1974
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 2:24 AM
ds likes soft tshirts....preferably with a video character on in and denim short or jeans. School clothes are dress code, polos, they recently added striped polos and he wants the absolute brightest I can find.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)