Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Phenomenal Kids

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:40 PM
  • 17 Replies
2 moms liked this

I have wonderful teenagers.  They are by no means perfect but they are responsible, conscientious individuals.  They will stand up for others being picked on.  They are true to themselves and tend not to give in to peer pressure.  

My son is a sophomore in college and has chosen not to drink.  He doesn't lectures others about drinking and he will still go to parties but he stays true to himself.  My daughter (a hs senior) has always stood up for kids being bullied.  She continues to support others and to be true to herself.  My youngest (8th grade) is quick to reach out to the new kid and tries to not judge others.  

Who else has phenomenal kids?

by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
annie2244
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Moms of Average Kids Unite!

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Sep. 9, 2012 at 11:36 PM
2 moms liked this

Mine are sharing a brain today.  I think the dog took it and buried it in the backyard.  I mean sometimes they can be braindead!  This resturant looks closed, go check.  Uh how do I do that?  Seriously??  Yeah seriously.  Nevermind.  Sometimes I think the dog ate it!  LOL. 

Mine can be terrific at times, but my teens come with a warning label: Careful, mood may change in 5 minutes.

Quoting annie2244:

yu001133shan02
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 11:39 PM
bump

drfink
by Emily on Sep. 9, 2012 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this

ROFL....so true

one minute shiny halos and brillant the next minute ...uh oh   ; )

Quoting fantasticfour:

Mine are sharing a brain today.  I think the dog took it and buried it in the backyard.  I mean sometimes they can be braindead!  This resturant looks closed, go check.  Uh how do I do that?  Seriously??  Yeah seriously.  Nevermind.  Sometimes I think the dog ate it!  LOL. 

Mine can be terrific at times, but my teens come with a warning label: Careful, mood may change in 5 minutes.

Quoting annie2244:

annie2244
by Silver Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this

In Lake Wobegan, all the children are above average.

bribren
by Brenda on Sep. 10, 2012 at 12:17 AM

I have amazing teens. They are in the top of their class. They are the youth chair and youth committee for relay for life in our area. They love helping out and volunteer countless hours a week.My only hope is my younger children turn out as well as my older children. They have been taught from a young age the importance of helping out. 

vtmommyof2bratz
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:44 AM

omg you have my kidssurprised

Quoting fantasticfour:

Quoting annie2244:

Barabell
by Barbara on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:07 AM

LOL

Quoting fantasticfour:

Quoting annie2244:

Barabell
by Barbara on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:15 AM

I certainly like to think my son is phenomenal. LOL

He's a good kid, but he can definitely be a handful at times.

vlynn.iowa
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 1:51 PM
2 moms liked this

I never said that my kids aren't a handful at times. LOL  They are average kids (no top of their class, captain of anything) in many ways but they make me  smile (most days) and often make me proud.  

They are phenomenal because they stay true to themselves and they have compassion for others.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)