Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Forged her progress report

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:21 PM
  • 7 Replies
Wth am I going to do to punish her? We already took the TV, and ds. We're in a charter college prep school, they want to meet with the principal too! Crap! I'm so pissed. I don't know if they suspend them or kick them out or what. I'm just livid!
Paying they don't kick her out, but I am at a loss on how to get things to sink into her thick little head.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
pasteeater
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:24 PM
Gosh I don't know what to suggest. I hope you can straighten her out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilpep100
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:27 PM
I'm picking up her friends from school too, we all carpool. I'm not going to say much in front of them, just going to hand her my phone to read the email.
I'm going to go through the roof if she gets suspended. Her little sister just got in, and I don't want to put her back in the other school. Their zoned schools are horrible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurpleHazey
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 8:42 PM

oh boy!

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:22 PM

I would have waited until I got home to have my word with her. I would also threaten to remove her from the school and put her in plain old public school if her grades didn't straighten up.  However, some kids aren't meant for the college prep schools.

lilpep100
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:43 PM
We will have to meet with the principal this week. If they kick her out, she will have to accept it. I don't want to pull her out, we live in Houston, the schools are horrid, drugs, pregnancy everything. She got hit in the face last year and they broke her braces. My daughter hates the public school so much, she'd rather die than go back. So of course her screwing up makes no sense. We're going to revisit the possibility of ADD Meds again with her dr. she did ok without last year, but she's unorganized at school and not turning in work this year... Thus failing grades. I'm just really really ticked.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bizzeemom2717
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:57 AM
I'm sorry. :( any other priv you could take away that would make an impact like time with friends or cell phone? Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilpep100
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 1:11 AM

She lost her cell phone months ago, so that's been gone a while. She knows she wont see any friends outside of school for a while. I'm good friends with their parents, so they know not to invite her to anything for a long long time. It's so difficult when nothing motivates her! Of course except me telling her she will go back to the school she hates. She wants to get into the program her school offers for High School... but if she can't do jr. high, then she dang sure can't handle college classes!! The state pays tuition for the community college if the kids start during high school. She wants to get in to that, but I don't see how. She doesn't seem to get that slacking off will cost her everything she wants. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)