Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

You cant tell...

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:32 PM
  • 10 Replies
The teen girls from the hookers anymore! At least not around here! Wow...I went past the high school earlier and they were in hooker boots n short shotn n tank tops...so sad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DiANAiVELiSSE
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:53 PM

I AGREE.. Very sad hoe these girls are dressing for school.. My hubby and I are terrified for my DD she is only 3.5 right now so by that time they will be wanting to go in bathing suits to school

sahlady
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:03 PM
4 moms liked this

well at least they have a career option if school doesn't work out for them... and they are set with the wardrobe already!

Barabell
by Barbara on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Quoting sahlady:

well at least they have a career option if school doesn't work out for them... and they are set with the wardrobe already!

LOL

Cindy18
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Really sad part is there parents don't see anything wrong with how their daughters are dressing.

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Thankfully our school is very good at enforcing the dress code and I've never seen anyone dressed like that at our school. It was enough of a shock yesterday to drive up to the school and see so many kids wearing pajama bottoms. Took me a minute to remember it was spirit week and yesterday was pajama day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperLooneyMom
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:25 PM
Yesterday we had 100 degree weather and I understand girls getting skimpy a bit. I had a teen in with her mom wearing black holy stockings with torna strips everywhere. She only wore a shirt over that. No shorts skirt or anything. It's saddening. No kid should look like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:59 PM

I used to find it entertaining to watch the middle school girls during morning drop off.    I wonder how many sprained their ankles while running throught the wet grass in 4 inch heels.   

bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:20 AM
Not at my dd's school they are really good about the dress code.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Not my child!  I know what my kid is wearing and anyone can point her out in a heartbeat!  She's the kid wearing mix matched EVERYTHING and knee high christmas socks to match in JULY.

kaitybird
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:44 PM

The makeup gets me, as why at that young age do you have to pour it on like that.  I understand being presentable but there should be a limit!  You think parents would care, but then around here most parents are trying to keep up the young and teenage appearances so they look like their childs sister instead of parent!  I don't mind tanks and shorts but they have to be tasteful!  :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)