Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

"zoned out" and memory loss

Posted by   + Show Post

This isn't teen related though I thought maybe you guys could help.  I took my son to school this morning after a few hours of his fighting and arguing.  Then went to breakfast with mom, the comcast store and then off to the house.  Hubby asked for lunch date so I went.  WHen I got home, I didn't feel really well.  It was about 1pm.  I sat down on the bed (didn't lay down) and my youngest walked through the door.  I was very confused on why she was home so early (supposed to be about 3:15pm) and how she got home.  So I stood up and went out of the bedroom.  It was 3:30pm!  I have no idea where over 2 hours went.  I mean seriously, I wasn't asleep, I was sitting up,  not leaning on anything, nothing.  I swear I thought I had JUST sat down.

Anything like this ever happen to you guys?

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Replies (11-13):
fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks ladies.  What I thought was funny was when I looked it up the first thing that comes up every search for it was "alien abduction" and I thought I have to tell hubby this.  I was laughing when I told him and he said that's what popped into his mind too when I said it.  I was like SERIOUS?  You thought I was abducted by aliens and they just happened to drop me back off when the girls got home??

MrsBLB
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:04 PM

They had great timing, lol.

Seriously tho, this has not happened to me, but I would get it checked out.  (hugs)

Quoting fantasticfour:

Thanks ladies.  What I thought was funny was when I looked it up the first thing that comes up every search for it was "alien abduction" and I thought I have to tell hubby this.  I was laughing when I told him and he said that's what popped into his mind too when I said it.  I was like SERIOUS?  You thought I was abducted by aliens and they just happened to drop me back off when the girls got home??

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:53 PM

I was thinking possible seizure too.

Quoting Bertieb:

You should go to the doctor. I've heard there can be types of seizures that could cause this and you might need to see a neurologist.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN