Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

the tears were flowing again at our home...

Posted by   + Show Post

This time it isnt the older daughter, now it is the younger (11).  She is not a crier in the least but last night she was SOBing.  She is heart broken with the thought of her older sister not living here.

boy oh boy this is gonna be one tough year.  at least it warms the heart to know how close the family really is.

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Replies (11-16):
sahlady
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:54 PM

LoL... NO, that is just it... she is only a senior.  I have no idea how bad it will be next year.  Or hopefully, all the tears will be cried out by then and it will be a smooth transition.

Quoting Diamondblue1:

Aww it's ok did you daughter go off to college?

Diamondblue1
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:24 PM
Quoting sahlady:

It's crazy kids grow up so fast. My son is a senior in HS also he just signed up for city college it seems like yesterday i just had hom and took him home now he's signing up for college life is crazy lol i think everyone will be ok cry it out now lol
MrsBLB
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:51 AM

aww, hugs

pixiemomma
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:49 PM
Aww, my 16 year old dd Amanda has her heart set on joining the Marines out of high school. We talk about it often, the other day we were talking about it and my 9yr old dd Patience took off crying. When Amanda went to talk to her Patience told her she didn't want her favorite sissy to move away from us. :( this of course broke Amanda's heart and she told Patience it wasn't going to be forever and she would still make time for her when she had time away. I love that my kids are close cause heaven only knows how much I hated my siblings growing up and even now I'm only close to a couple of them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
toaks93
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:23 PM
My oldest is 16. I'm definitely NOT looking forward to this happening. I am glad yours are all going out of the way to stay in touch. That is amazing.
kimthesupermom
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Aww, that is a true sign of a close bond between the siblings! You should be thankful for this! You've raised them well. My daughter is an only child but she is going throught the terrible teens so we both have a tough year ahead. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)