Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Halloween Days 10/8

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:44 AM
  • 17 Replies

Do you watch scary movies?  What's your all time favorite?

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wakymom
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:59 AM

While I usually don't like scary movies at all, I do like Poltergeist and The Lost Boys.

The horror-scary ones I avoid like the plague, and I usually stay away from suspense ones as well, although I did let dh talk me into watching The Sixth Sense (mistake- I went to sleep w/ the light on that night).

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:02 AM

My family loves scary movies...Paranormal activity did get me. Insidious was creepy. The Hills Have Eyes freaked me and my dd out, but we were home alone and scary each other. I know there is more, but that's what comes to mind.

ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:23 AM
I used to love them, but not so much anymore. My fave is probably the first Nightmare on Elm Street. I dont like the newer scary movies because it seems they are more gore than scary.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:30 AM

I watched that one late at night while babysitting once and I also watched the one where the guy ask the babysitter if she has checked the kids. Both of those scarred me for life lol

Quoting ashleighmama:

I used to love them, but not so much anymore. My fave is probably the first Nightmare on Elm Street. I dont like the newer scary movies because it seems they are more gore than scary.

Barabell
by Barbara on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:34 AM

I like the suspenseful horror movies. I find to get bored with slasher films pretty quickly.

My favorite is The Ring.

drfink
by Emily on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Not slasher /gore fests .I like Hitchcock style suspense movies. I have a love/hate relationship with The Birds

Love though it gets me every time...Wait Until Dark...from the late 60's with Audrey Hepburn...every time 

bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:10 PM

No not a fan of scary movies.

MrsBLB
by Missi on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I don't watch them, the teens and hubby do tho.  I'm a wuss...

bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Quoting drfink:

Not slasher /gore fests .I like Hitchcock style suspense movies. I have a love/hate relationship with The Birds

Love though it gets me every time...Wait Until Dark...from the late 60's with Audrey Hepburn...every time 

Watched The Birds as a kid with my Dad, one of his all time faves and scarred the heck out of me! :)

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:23 PM
I'm a wuss. Don't watch scary movies at all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)