Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Do you watch scary movies?  What's your all time favorite?

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:44 AM
Replies (11-17):
drfink
by Emily on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Because we are in Texas this time of year there are birds everywhere.At several intersections I drive through for carpool the birds are gathering.They are everywhere ,in a week or two the power/phone whatever lines will be thick .no space.It creeps me out ...more and more.Of course all the teens in my carpool find it hysterical to make up and tell me scary bird stories....they better watch out I am meaner and older than they are bwahahaha ; )

Quoting bizzeemom2717:

Quoting drfink:

Not slasher /gore fests .I like Hitchcock style suspense movies. I have a love/hate relationship with The Birds

Love though it gets me every time...Wait Until Dark...from the late 60's with Audrey Hepburn...every time 

Watched The Birds as a kid with my Dad, one of his all time faves and scarred the heck out of me! :)

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Nope.   I am not a fan of scary movies.   Halloween (the original) is my favorite...because it is the first one I remember seeing!   In a theater, on Halloween Night, with my friends....one of whom wet her pants!  LoL....I believe we were 13.

diaperstodating
by Angel on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:40 PM
No. Monster House
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:27 AM

I like movies with some suspense in them but I don't like scary, horror/slasher films. I used to watch them when I was younger but don't anymore.

It's kind of funny b/c I love crime drama tv shows.

atlmom2
by Susie on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:20 AM
Original Halloween
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cat4458
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:28 AM

It's strange how we change as we get older & have kids esp. I don't even like the crime shows.  I will watch Inside Edition that has a crime on it but that's it.

Quoting mumsy2three:

I like movies with some suspense in them but I don't like scary, horror/slasher films. I used to watch them when I was younger but don't anymore.

It's kind of funny b/c I love crime drama tv shows.

charlotsomtimes
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:49 AM

I used to love all kinds when I was a teen...now not as much

I like the Ring- thought it was super creepy,  the original Nightmare on Elm Street,  the Lost Boys, Zombieland

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN