Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Male Bumped Post and Pushing His Nudity Site ...He Is Gone Now..Thanks CM !!!

Posted by   + Show Post

The mom posting about her teen boy looking at nude pix is 6 months old and was bumped by a guy who then pushes his site about nudity in his post.

Lets stop responding and look at his name on page 5 and report him if he posts again.He isn't the husband or SO of one of our moms having an interest in their child.He is trolling for responses. and for people to go to his site.

Thanks bizzeemom for pointing this out !!!

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:06 PM
Replies (11-19):
Barabell
by Barbara on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:12 PM

I'm not mad, just annoyed with how I read the tone to your reply... like "I know that already... and thanks for replying with something I never cared about... LOL" Sounded more snotty than trying to converse. If I took it the wrong way, sorry.

But to answer your second question (if you are seriously trying to continue the conversation), the response by the male poster also included reference to a blog admittedly done by the poster, and that helped confirm that that person was male.

Quoting pasteeater:

Why you mad? I was just conversing with you. Do you always get angry when some doesnt agree with you? I made valid points and so did you. Why are you upset?

Quoting Barabell:

OK, why ask a question if you don't want a response?!?!

It's responses like this that make me wonder why I should be nice to people. Attitude over responding to what you asked. Ugh.

Quoting pasteeater:

I think I've confused you. You seem to think I know nothing about cm rules and I do.

There are lots of women on this site that have male names as their sn. And you can have more than one sn one the same computer. It could have been a woman. But thanks trying to educate me on some thing I already knew and never cared about. Lol

Quoting Barabell:

Quoting pasteeater:

How do you know it's not some ones husband? It's gross either way.

Even if it is a husband, men aren't allowed to have CM accounts. The screen name included part of a common male name. It wasn't a guy using his wife's account.

PurpleHazey
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Oh no! I didn't read all of his post, but I bet he will be back with a women's name

drfink
by Emily on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Plus first line in he says he is a guy with interest in nudity ,that he has been married for 31 years ,wanted to give his male perspective and later asks us to check out his blog concerning the beauty of nudity.

I'm not a prude but to bump a 6 month old post...the only one he has responded to in this group or on CM (I think about CM) and it is about a teen boy looking at nude pictures of women  and includes his personal blog about nudity is just creepy to me.

Quoting Barabell:

I'm not mad, just annoyed with how I read the tone to your reply... like "I know that already... and thanks for replying with something I never cared about... LOL" Sounded more snotty than trying to converse. If I took it the wrong way, sorry.

But to answer your second question (if you are seriously trying to continue the conversation), the response by the male poster also included reference to a blog admittedly done by the poster, and that helped confirm that that person was male.

Quoting pasteeater:

Why you mad? I was just conversing with you. Do you always get angry when some doesnt agree with you? I made valid points and so did you. Why are you upset?

Quoting Barabell:

OK, why ask a question if you don't want a response?!?!

It's responses like this that make me wonder why I should be nice to people. Attitude over responding to what you asked. Ugh.

Quoting pasteeater:

I think I've confused you. You seem to think I know nothing about cm rules and I do.

There are lots of women on this site that have male names as their sn. And you can have more than one sn one the same computer. It could have been a woman. But thanks trying to educate me on some thing I already knew and never cared about. Lol

Quoting Barabell:

Quoting pasteeater:

How do you know it's not some ones husband? It's gross either way.

Even if it is a husband, men aren't allowed to have CM accounts. The screen name included part of a common male name. It wasn't a guy using his wife's account.

drfink
by Emily on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this

THANK YOU eagle eye !!!!

Quoting bizzeemom2717:

Ugh,, glad I spotted that guy. :)

almostthere55
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:17 PM

I missed the whole thing...drats.

MrsBLB
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Glad he's gone!

bizzeemom2717
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Quoting drfink:

THANK YOU eagle eye !!!!

Quoting bizzeemom2717:

Haha you are welcome. :) I'm always suspicious when I see a post like that bumped after such a long time, ugh, yep think he was a creeper!

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:11 AM

and everyone keeps responding to the post like it's a new one.  I don't think I've seen the OP post or reply to anything since that post.

thanks bizzeemom for catching it.

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this

It does seem like any time a post is bumped that is old like that, the person doing so is trying to solicit traffic for their own website or blog.

Quoting bizzeemom2717:

Quoting drfink:

THANK YOU eagle eye !!!!

Quoting bizzeemom2717:

Haha you are welcome. :) I'm always suspicious when I see a post like that bumped after such a long time, ugh, yep think he was a creeper!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN