Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Male Bumped Post and Pushing His Nudity Site ...He Is Gone Now..Thanks CM !!!

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:06 PM
  • 19 Replies

The mom posting about her teen boy looking at nude pix is 6 months old and was bumped by a guy who then pushes his site about nudity in his post.

Lets stop responding and look at his name on page 5 and report him if he posts again.He isn't the husband or SO of one of our moms having an interest in their child.He is trolling for responses. and for people to go to his site.

Thanks bizzeemom for pointing this out !!!

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Angel on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Thanks

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:41 PM

bump

ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:45 PM
Creepy, I missed that post.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bizzeemom2717
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Ugh,, glad I spotted that guy. :)

pasteeater
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:24 PM
How do you know it's not some ones husband? It's gross either way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by Barbara on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Quoting pasteeater:

Even if it is a husband, men aren't allowed to have CM accounts. The screen name included part of a common male name. It wasn't a guy using his wife's account.

Barabell
by Barbara on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Great catch!

pasteeater
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:36 PM
I think I've confused you. You seem to think I know nothing about cm rules and I do.

There are lots of women on this site that have male names as their sn. And you can have more than one sn one the same computer. It could have been a woman. But thanks trying to educate me on some thing I already knew and never cared about. Lol

Quoting Barabell:

Quoting pasteeater:

Even if it is a husband, men aren't allowed to have CM accounts. The screen name included part of a common male name. It wasn't a guy using his wife's account.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by Barbara on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:38 PM

OK, why ask a question if you don't want a response?!?!

It's responses like this that make me wonder why I should be nice to people. Attitude over responding to what you asked. Ugh.

Quoting pasteeater:

I think I've confused you. You seem to think I know nothing about cm rules and I do.

There are lots of women on this site that have male names as their sn. And you can have more than one sn one the same computer. It could have been a woman. But thanks trying to educate me on some thing I already knew and never cared about. Lol

Quoting Barabell:

Quoting pasteeater:

pasteeater
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:00 PM
Why you mad? I was just conversing with you. Do you always get angry when some doesnt agree with you? I made valid points and so did you. Why are you upset?

Quoting Barabell:

OK, why ask a question if you don't want a response?!?!

It's responses like this that make me wonder why I should be nice to people. Attitude over responding to what you asked. Ugh.

Quoting pasteeater:

Quoting Barabell:

Quoting pasteeater:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN