Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

My 15 yo shaved for the first time....

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:54 PM
  • 7 Replies

...awwww.  he has had these weird patches of thick, black hair under this jaw line for the past few months.  i keep asking when he's going to shave & he's been telling me to leave him alone about it.  just today, he actually saw the hair.  apparently, it's in a place where he couldn't really see it.  i took him to get a razor & shaving cream & he's in the bathroom now.  i feel like i might start crying. 

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Barabell
by Barbara on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Awww. Hugs!

MrsBLB
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Hugs momma!

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this

My son has that fuzz and I keep asking what the dirt on his face is.  I finally told him that because it looks awful that I was going to shave it if he didn't.  He shaves now.

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Before you know it he will be experimenting with different styles..... the fun has only just begun!

3mom627
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Awwww. That's so sweet. I don't remember any "specific" incident when my DS started to shave, it just kinda happened.

3MOM627

have a nice day

CampClan
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:43 PM

My DS had the pencilstache for a while before he decided to start shaving. I couldn't tell you how often he does it because that's his only facial hair & I really don't pay attention to it. lol

ididntdoit111
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Awww, I hate  and love that my 2 youngest are growing up. They are 13 and  14. No more I love yous with friends around!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)